Weekly Server Maintenance - April 11, 2018

Cyan

On 4/11/2018 at 6:46 AM, Roulette-DN said:

Don't you love how they get rid of the GP, Make it level 51+ but DON'T fix the multiple bugs inside the instance? Let's make a list and do ncsofts work for them, since clearly they can't do it themselves.

I'll start!

1. Using the obelisk item given to you at the start of deava dash, you can go to the opposing factions side and steal one of their four relics.

2. Getting CC'd mid wind stream will drag you back to the start of the windstream, you'll be unable to move or actually do the instance and in some cases you won't even be able to loot at the end.

3. People can not transform, get ported to the end and auto attack you to prevent you from looting which you can do NOTHING about.

4. If you are at the part with the moving platforms and the race ends, you will die and be ported back to the START of the instance instead of the end, meaning you have to run ALL the way back to the finish to loot (suiciding does not port you back to the end) 

5. Randomly getting stuck in coffins / trees / everything else

6. Sometimes you'll just randomly get rubber banded backwards taking you from first place to third or fourth for no real reason at all. Seems to be when you use your first skill (speed buff) over certain jumps or at certain points of the instance.

7. People using glide hacks to the end (Xign code doing great work btw great job)

I'm gonna add a few things

8. Elyos characters do not transform after choosing a relic. Appearance only - skill bar works fine

9. BOTH factions can open the door and start before the timer finishes countdown to begin the instance.

10. Asmo shield relic skill does not work. Pulls and skills go right through it.

11. Being attacked/pulled/etc in the windstream or flying zone can bug you under the map.

12. Ending the instance while in the windstream or flying zone or while flying/gliding does not teleport you to the end. No rewards/keys and you can not exit except by scrolling out.

13. While jumping/platforming in the "Smelly Mushroom Cave" you may be randomly transported back to a checkpoint as though you had died even if you completed the jumps successfully.

14. Geyser shoots you into the ceiling and you get stuck there.

15. Players who suicide off after reaching the finish line respawn before the last jump. (A lot of players doing this to prevent the other team from finishing the race.)

16. Having a skill/pull used on you while attempting the last jump n glide to the finish line causing you to fall and die DOES NOT respawn you at the top of the jump but instead sends you ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE START. (Total nyerk move here guys.)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/4/2018 at 10:00 PM, Cyan said:

Hi @Gallium-DN

For all the players that have turned in the quest (at least 5 times before maintenance tomorrow) you will be receiving the Ornate Key for each of those 5 turn-ins. This will not be the case next week after maintenance, as the quest text will be updated and not show the key as a reward. In future versions of the event, we will request the key be part of the quest rewards from the devs. 

Thank you.

I have not received any keys from those quest yet. 

How or when we can get them?

Also I think is good idea to request to have them in the future as rewards. 

On 4/10/2018 at 8:00 PM, Cyan said:

Hi @Gallium-DN

For all the players that have turned in the quest (at least 5 times before maintenance tomorrow) you will be receiving the Ornate Key for each of those 5 turn-ins. This will not be the case next week after maintenance, as the quest text will be updated and not show the key as a reward. In future versions of the event, we will request the key be part of the quest rewards from the devs. 

Thank you.

No one got a key, we all just got random small amounts of kinah...wtf is going on here?

3 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

No one got a key, we all just got random small amounts of kinah...wtf is going on here?

The kinah was a reward for competition ranking, nothing to do with compensation.

As for the keys, probably give them a bit more time. This is definitely a manual process and we just had a maintenance that took ages to be completed. :P

when I saw the mail yesterday I remembered something from the simpsons

(unfortunatelly I do not know how to cut it to just the first minute). 

But it is like he said. The kinah from the mail has nothing to see with the keys. Maybe you did not know... well was something new for me too. But there is some kind of ranking from doing points in Daeva Dash. And if you got kinah was cause you did some points there. Yeap. that million or two is supposed to be a "reward" . Cool, right?

• Aion Team

We're investigating the issue with the rankings with the devs to figure out the cause. 

To update both players at the same time, the distribution of the rewards (Ornate Keys and Sunyaka Weapon Pieces) should be happening no later than tomorrow night. We will update everyone is that expectation has changed. 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

We're investigating the issue with the rankings with the devs to figure out the cause. 

To update both players at the same time, the distribution of the rewards (Ornate Keys and Sunyaka Weapon Pieces) should be happening no later than tomorrow night. We will update everyone is that expectation has changed. 

Thank you!

Thank you :) keen for my keys ^_^

On 13/04/2018 at 0:02 PM, Cyan said:

Thank you!

So it's 12:33PM server time, We received our keys but no weapon pieces? can we get an update? I feel as if Ncsoft should of sent the pieces first and then worked on keys. Although a friend said they haven't received their keys yet so.. 

On 4/13/2018 at 4:02 AM, Cyan said:

Thank you!

we still didn't get our Sunyaka Weapon Pieces !! can we get some info on when we are supposed to get that ??!

On 12/4/2018 at 9:02 PM, Cyan said:

Thank you!

at today not send the sunayaka weapon pieces... when will they send the sunayaka weapon pieces?

I contacted support about the weapon pieces, They told me there's no ETA on when we will actually get the pieces - But to keep an eye on the forums and official sites for updates. So I guess we have to wait for cyan to give us an update. At this stage I'd like at least a "We are currently looking in to the issue" instead of being in the dark. But I guess we have to follow the good ol' "NcSoon" method.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived