Enchantment question

i have +15 Harvester Polearm and now when i try to enchant with omega stone it shows me option for Omega enchant (without supps) and in that window i read if i have fail my weap will be destroyed, is it true ? (i saw several Harvester (not Master Harvester) weap at +20  how they did that)

and if so i wolud better go to Master Harvester weap and then enchant ?

Any Archdaeva gear that is tradeable will break upon failing to enchant. The only way to avoid this is using Omegas and Supplements, which guarantees success on this type of gear. However, post-amplification, it only comes down to luck, as you cannot use supplements. All the +20 Harvesters weapons you see are result of being lucky. Logically, tradeable Archdaeva gear has higher chances of success. Then, you have the 5.8 sets (Master Harvesters), which do not break, have no guaranteed success and have safe-points and are untradeable.

If I were you, I would go for Master Harvesters, because of better stats, and it wont break no matter how much you fail.

I have the same opinion. 

I think the best idea is to get those stones from BoS and upgrade your polearm. The master version does not break. The players you saw with normal harvester at +20 or more, were really lucky and probably a lot of them lost many items trying to get those. 

Also, the only issue about upgrading your harvester to master is that the level will be rerolled and maybe you will need to get more level reduction stones on the same toon (cause the weapon wont be tradeable). But the current event is providing some masterwork level reduction stones so it is a nice opportunity to try . (you can also get some normal untradeable reduction stones doing your daily luna mission)

Archived