Daeva Dash..again?

Shame ! Lyanna, Neliel,MageZ from server Katalam teleported to the finish !

If this isnt proof of them hacking, i dont know what it is !  This is simply not possible.

Dropping this so everyone see and understand the situation.

Question: How can rankings act like rankings if my points are low because of hackers?

HMMM...

fnzt42.jpg

29fqz4m.jpg

They are probably the same person.

Let's see who laughs last.

There's a bug where the gate isn't there when you enter the instance. Not sure what causes it...besides bad coding from NCSOFT's side. So, the other team gets an extra 2-3 minutes to start the run. (This is when the timer is still ticking down in red text.) With the time of 7:00-ish left, it makes sense that their gate probably wasn't there when they started. Because it takes about 6-8 minutes to do a full run if you're good at it.

I would love to record stuff, but recored from ingame says "not enough space" so i cant record.

@Devorer-DNHey, i've seen a lot of bugs, but not one where the door isnt there. About the 6 minutes, i have to disagree. Even if you're good at running it, the max one could reach the end is with 4 minutes remaining. not 7:57. But hey, its simple math.

@MageZ-KT Ohh its you ! Funny thing, either those 3 toons belongs to the same person, which i gues its lyanna because of 4* rank or its 3 different players, all 3 teleporting to the end of the instance.

Also, notice the laugh motion being spammed at second screenshot.

With everything we know about the bugs, having 6 ball icons at the "goal" window is very odd.

8 minutes ago, Devorer-DN said:

There's a bug where the gate isn't there when you enter the instance. Not sure what causes it...besides bad coding from NCSOFT's side. So, the other team gets an extra 2-3 minutes to start the run. (This is when the timer is still ticking down in red text.) With the time of 7:00-ish left, it makes sense that their gate probably wasn't there when they started. Because it takes about 6-8 minutes to do a full run if you're good at it.

Nope. It takes about 10 seconds to get in when you click enter immediately and there was 7:57 on the clock, that means they all finished the run in 3 minutes and 53 seconds? No Nyerking Way.

14 minutes ago, MageZ-KT said:

that is a bug of the event, anyway I sent the video to NCSFOT where your group left before they started and took 100 points then they flew out.  thanks.

@MageZ-KTi didnt understand anything you wrote. My group left before we started?  then we took 100 points and flew out? i honestly dont get it. Please, reformulate the sentence. I want to see your argument.

1 minute ago, VincentVicious-KT said:

@MageZ-KTi didnt understand anything you wrote. My group left before we started?  then we took 100 points and flew out? i honestly dont get it. Please, reformulate the sentence. I want to see your argument.

you finished the event at minute 4:55 which is impossible, you started before they opened the door, then you flew up to the horses, in one of the images you are in minute 7:57 that is impossible, if you are going to post images like this first check what you do

6 minutes ago, VincentVicious-KT said:

of all how you like to use that kind of thing, do not cry after others occupy it, i send a video .. you sent images you lose not me ...

@xRhaegar-KTLOL. If that haven't happened to me, i honestly would think the same.

@MageZ-KT Alright, i accept that. Please, post a link of the video you have recorded so i can shut up. but hey, send the whole video of you running it and arriving at 8 minutes remaining ( bcz you arrived earlier. i jsut took the screenshot at that time bcz i remember i could forum it) Show us how good and fast you are !

19 minutes ago, ManBearPig-KT said:

Nope. It takes about 10 seconds to get in when you click enter immediately and there was 7:57 on the clock, that means they all finished the run in 3 minutes and 53 seconds? No Nyerking Way.

Sorry meant 6 mins 53 secs, move along, nothing to see here lol >.<

Just now, MageZ-KT said:

that remains in the report. of all forms the image shows what I say, one when it occupies things then does not go crying because others occupy it ...

ok, you could write in your original language, then post the translation. we would try to understand a bit more, and others could help with your writing. anyway, i understand you have no videos because you would show yourself being teleproted to the end. have a good day.

2 minutes ago, VincentVicious-KT said:

@xRhaegar-KTLOL. If that haven't happened to me, i honestly would think the same.

@MageZ-KT Alright, i accept that. Please, post a link of the video you have recorded so i can shut up. but hey, send the whole video of you running it and arriving at 8 minutes remaining ( bcz you arrived earlier. i jsut took the screenshot at that time bcz i remember i could forum it) Show us how good and fast you are !

I already sent it in the report I do not need to post anything here.

1 minute ago, VincentVicious-KT said:

ok, you could write in your original language, then post the translation. we would try to understand a bit more, and others could help with your writing. anyway, i understand you have no videos because you would show yourself being teleproted to the end. have a good day.

good day ;)

1 hour ago, Devorer-DN said:

You have to deliberately open the door, it's an exploit if anything. no hacking required. for obvious reasons I won't say how to do it on the forums though, made a ticket about it though I doubt that will do anything.

35 minutes ago, xRhaegar-KT said:

I only see a fight of HACKERS, hackers vs hackers or bug vs bug: v by the two groups :)

1 hour ago, MageZ-KT said:

that is a bug of the event, anyway I sent the video to NCSFOT where your group left before they started and took 100 points then they flew out.  thanks.

I find it extremely amusing that you 2 are posting though, I've seen both of you glide hack in this event 10/10 defence.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived