Costume Rotation

Divine-DN

Why is Ncsoft not listening to the players for costume rotation suggestions? There are so many good suggestions that people have posted!  Last rotation was Greenwood  Outfit/Flower Petal Dress and this week is Wonderland/Moon rabbit picnic which you can get from luna crafting and there are so many unused costumes that i see in the database. BNS always have new costumes every 2 weeks or so.. I don't understand why they cant do that for aion.. If ncsoft wants more money why dont they put newer costumes on BCM and milk us costume loving fanatics. >_>

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

There's usually plans for a lot of the costumes, and I know I have asked you guys before to share any you'd really like to see. We have some upcoming stuff, but, is there a specific costume that you're looking for that hasn't been offered yet?

49 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There's usually plans for a lot of the costumes, and I know I have asked you guys before to share any you'd really like to see. We have some upcoming stuff, but, is there a specific costume that you're looking for that hasn't been offered yet?

Oh snap a reply. 

I would like to see 

[item:110900766] Cute Maid Outift 

[item:110900986] Beloved Costume

[item:110901663] Weatha Townwear  (Viola's outfit)

[item:110901552] Sailor Uniform

I also wouldnt mind the hello kitty stuff but i understand that those have to be licensed or something. Oh and the Reian Trainee stuff. I remember when Haniya posted for months just looking for the chain pants :>

But yes, these are some of the things i would like to see in BCM.

Thank you~

[item: 125040082] Hair Ribbon please.

Also as a general suggestion, whoever picks the costumes for BCM might want to bother with running a quick search through some database with a Luna craft section ( like https://aioncodex.com/us/lunarecipes/ for example) to check that the item in question isn't already listed there. Those ones are extremely easily accessible ingame and a waste to put up on BCM.

I'd love to see skins from around 4.8 such as Regent Garb, Royal Hanbok, Summery Linens etc etc, and old bosses/instances added to the BCM- things like the sea feast/wave song weapons (PLEASE MERCIFUL JESUS I would sell my soul not to farm Prectaz for the hermit crab shield anymore), Delegate's, corrupt judge, and ancient spirit headwear. I'd be pleased as punch if any of these made it into the cash shop. But please, really all I ask is no more skins we can get from luna. It's such a damn disappointment every time :'/

Oh, I wouldn't object to the conqueror's mark skins being put on the BCM as well. The armors at least can be acquired from Danuar Sancutary but in general the prices for those skins and mounts have been ridiculous since day one. I think I gave up around the 2k point while farming for a wing box- which wouldn't even guarantee me the wings I wanted, god bless. 

On 4/13/2018 at 5:22 PM, Cyan said:

These are some items I'd love to see in the BCM for housing. Housing has really been ignored lately. It'd be nice to get some new items for decorating. There are so many souvenirs that I have never seen in game as well.

Simple Refrigerator [item: 170100046]            

Dish Washer [item: 170100047]

Modern Washbasin [item: 170100045]

Collection Stand [item: 170100048]

Santorini Kitchen Sink [item: 170100051]

Santorini Kitchen Drawer [item: 170100050]

Santorini Pie [item: 170175065]

Santorini Tea Set [item: 170175066]

Shugo Player [item: 170190085]

On 4/13/2018 at 6:22 PM, Cyan said:

BELOVED WEAPONS

BELOVED WEAPONS.  

BELOVED WEAPONS!!!11!!!!

@Cyan, a long time ago we had an in-game survey where players could vote on which skins they'd like to see on the BCM (with popular options like Denku/Tomul/Delegate, etc), can this be brought back? For the past months, half the skins in the costume rotation have been a waste of space with skins that were already easily obtainable/cheap from events (sometimes ugly skins that no one wants, why are you even wasting a costume rotation spot on them), while skins that we've been begging for are left completely ignored.

These are not real items that cost you money to produce (other than licensed/exclusive skins, let's ignore those for now), you're literally getting paid for pretty pixels, if not for the fact you're putting ugly-ass skins up there instead. We've had many threads listing which skins we'd like to see, and very few have made it into the costume rotation (probably because they were already planned, not because you were listening to players).

As for actual items, please bring back the Aquilon's Crystal shield and other weapons from that series. Last time they were up on the BCM was years ago and people have gone through multiple gear upgrades by now, weapons can't be put on the Luna wardobe so even people who had extras saved up have ran out of them by now. 

Archived