Costume Rotation

Divine-DN

36 minutes ago, Hinotori-KT said:

As for actual items, please bring back the Aquilon's Crystal shield and other weapons from that series. Last time they were up on the BCM was years ago and people have gone through multiple gear upgrades by now, weapons can't be put on the Luna wardobe so even people who had extras saved up have ran out of them by now. 

Actually that shield needs to be fixed to be included in luna´s wardrobe. 

• Cyan changed the title to Costume Rotation
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/04/2018 at 7:22 PM, Cyan said:

There's usually plans for a lot of the costumes, and I know I have asked you guys before to share any you'd really like to see. We have some upcoming stuff, but, is there a specific costume that you're looking for that hasn't been offered yet?

Oh here we go again.

-Forest Denku
-Delegate
-Veille/Mastarius
-Primal Spirit hairpins
-Skafir's Wing Feather (Asmodian only) / Ancanus Wing Feather (Elyos only)
-Wing Feather of Magic
-Golden Wing Feather of Allure
-Yume's Faerie Feather
-Wave Song weapons 
-Sea Feast weapons
-Yammene's weapons
-Aquilon's Crystal

Thank you @Cyan !!! I got baited and overpaid for denku tho without realising it is on BCM, but Im still very happy :P 

On 2018-04-17 at 0:57 PM, Nyali-DN said:

@Cyan Will the Luna designs updated anytime soon too? ;/

Luna is getting full rework at 6.0 so hope to see somehting new then

On 2018-04-16 at 10:23 PM, Azzmaria-KT said:

Actually that shield needs to be fixed to be included in luna´s wardrobe. 

wardrobe wasn't made for gear and you can't put any weapon nor armor in there.

1 minute ago, Heat-KT said:

Thank you @Cyan !!! I got baited and overpaid for denku tho without realising it is on BCM, but Im still very happy :P 

Luna is getting full rework at 6.0 so hope to see somehting new then

Would you please tell me where you got news that luna getting full rework ? I would like to know it too.

2 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Would you please tell me where you got news that luna getting full rework ? I would like to know it too.

tbh not sure if its "full rework" but they're adding new material so I just auto assumed recipes might get changed too xD and my "source" is my friends so....

5 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

But Aquilon crystal is an apearance item. I do not think it has even stats (I need to check that). I think is not included cause is an old item and Luna was created long after that. And I found some little bugs about that, cause some normal gear in my inventory can be used in the wardrobe. 

10 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

Aah not true- while you can't put shields or weapons in the luna wardrobe, you can totally register armor. I don't have any skins in my wardrobe actually, just the vanquisher and elite reian chain sets :D 

On 2018-04-19 at 5:37 PM, Azzmaria-KT said:

But Aquilon crystal is an apearance item. I do not think it has even stats (I need to check that). I think is not included cause is an old item and Luna was created long after that. And I found some little bugs about that, cause some normal gear in my inventory can be used in the wardrobe. 

Doesn't matter, you can't put any weapons, for example candy weapon skins nor any luna weapon skins. It was intended. 

And are you sure you can use normal gear with stats in wardrobe? As far as I saw was you can only put "armor" that is clothing.

On 13/4/2018 at 7:22 PM, Cyan said:

There's usually plans for a lot of the costumes, and I know I have asked you guys before to share any you'd really like to see. We have some upcoming stuff, but, is there a specific costume that you're looking for that hasn't been offered yet?

1.-  Beloved Two-piece Costume [item: 110900723], Beloved Costume [item: 110900716], Beloved Hairstyle [item: 125045422], Beloved Mace [item: 100101311] (and all Beloved Weapon Skins series)
2.-  Miss Meow Dress [item: 110901075], Miss Meow Party Dress [item: 110901050], Miss Meow Overalls [item: 110901049], Miss Meow Headband [item: 125045630], Miss Meow Headphones[item: 125045640] (and all Miss Meow Series items and Mounts)

3.- School Uniform Series Items:  Five-Star School Uniform [item: 110901432, Summer Sun Uniform [item: 110901402], Sailor Uniform [item: 110901552], Scented School Uniform [item: 110901622], Savvy Swindler Costume [item: 110900829].
4.- Various new and old items: Comfy Coveralls [item: 110901488], Dignified Korean Costume [item: 110900863], Eastern Gothic [item: 110901131], Glittering Heart Outfit [item: 110901642], Retro Checkered Outfit [item: 110901720], Striped Ballet dress [item: 110900137], Street Style [item: 110901538], Street Cap [item: 125045983], Sultry Doctor Outfit [item: 110901381] (yes why only sexy nurse costume and no sexy doctor?)
5.- ANimal sexy outfits we only had Panda one.: Warm panda Padding [item: 110901557], Warm Rabbit Padding [item: 110901562], Warm Cat Padding [item: 110901563].
6.- Viola's Outfit we already have her minion, and her hair: Weatha Townwear [item: 110901663]

I hope at least 50% of this outfits is able to get in live servers  -___-

Archived