Costume Rotation

Divine-DN

The Warm Panda Padding is already in game, but there are two others in the set that I don't think are:

Warm Cat Down [item:110901563]

Warm Rabbit Down [item:110901562]

I've wanted the cat one forever and have seen no one with it! It would be cool to get it through the BCM or through an event.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are quite a few emotes we are missing (not costumes, but vanity items at least). Some are dances with music (such as 'Tell Me' Dance, 'Nobody' Dance, 'Shut Up' Dance, etc), but I understand why they wouldnt. Others like Levitation, Wave Glowstick, Kowtow, Clumsy Kowtow, Snowman (we had this once, it should make a return), Legendary Striker, Free Style Soccer, etc.

I hope you guys can bring Aquilon's Crystal : [item: 115000959]

2ezqkg0.jpg

And please, bring the Wave Songs and Sea feast Weapons too, we only be getting the armo set on the last events, almost no one has the weapons for skin.2wg84dc.pngzjdspe.png

8 hours ago, Pandastein-DN said:

@Cyan, can this skin be in store:

[item: 110900867] Moon Rabbit's Picnic

Quick question: are skins getting removed after being put up on costume rotation? I mean, this one used to be permanent on the store and now it seems to be gone?

8 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

Quick question: are skins getting removed after being put up on costume rotation? I mean, this one used to be permanent on the store and now it seems to be gone?

Some skins came back in the rotation so depending on the demand, they might bring back certain skins, I assume. 

3 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Some skins came back in the rotation so depending on the demand, they might bring back certain skins, I assume. 

Yeah, I know they only stay for 2 weeks, but I mean that rabbit one was permanent on the store to begin with. So I'm wondering if they're deleting old skins as they put on the rotation or something ;

• Aion Team
4 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

@Cyan I'm super jazzed to see the Wave Song skins on the BCM (please let Sea Feast be next, eee!) but... why is the shield not included in the lineup? D:

The skin version doesn't actually exist like the other weapons do. We'll ask the dev team to see if they can create it.

52 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The skin version doesn't actually exist like the other weapons do. We'll ask the dev team to see if they can create it.

Well, you could still add them like you did with the Primal Spirit headgear. Adding the actual item, and it would be easier to trade than those considering they follow the Soul Binding rules.

Hey @Cyan thanks for bringing the Wave Song weapons to BCM but you guys just forgot to put the shield, I hope you guys can fix it later.

2jbmknq.jpg

[item:115001865]

I hope you guys can bring Aquilon's Crystal back too, a lot of clerics and templars loved this old skin.

2ezqkg0.jpg

[item:115000959]

The gunner drops from EB (magic leather set) but the songweaver one is craft-only. It dropped from an event once years ago (as an untradeable gear piece, not as a tradeable skin) but, ofc, it doesn't anymore.

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The songweaver one is nigh unto impossible to craft.

I have one set to sell on KT-A, needless to say it was n i g h  i m p o s s i b l e  to craft but I'll trade it for a +10 pure plume which is also nigh impossible to make. :>

Archived