Costume Rotation

Divine-DN

1 hour ago, Nyali-DN said:

Well I guess it's a start but it's just not enough... I didn't see them on more than 10 accounts either... So I really hope that they will use them as rewards for other events OR just put them into the costume rotation, I'm fine with any of those suggestions. :3

@Nyali-DN are you Asmo or Ely? If you're Asmo, add me as a friend in game. My legion has started farming the world bosses whenever we're bored for the natural magic stones. I'll whisper you when we form and you can join us. The stone you get is random, but hey, at least it's one stone per boss lol.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@Nyali-DN are you Asmo or Ely? If you're Asmo, add me as a friend in game. My legion has started farming the world bosses whenever we're bored for the natural magic stones. I'll whisper you when we form and you can join us. The stone you get is random, but hey, at least it's one stone per boss lol.

That's very kind of you, sadly, I'm Elyos. QQ Fml...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, more vanity items, which while they are not costumes, they would still be nice to have. What about all the souvenirs which are unnecessarily rare or completely unattainable? Such could include the following.

Instance drops (some are unattainable because of the instance's level, meaning no drops)

• Centennial Golden Saam Statue
  • Vasharti's Gloves Wall Decoration
  • Golden Tatar Statue
  • The ones from TS and DLR, maybe.

Unattainable ones (some were around but not anymore, others never added in the first place)

• Coffin Accessory of Beshmundir
  • Shugo with a Pearl Earring
  • Vasharti Legion Weapon Statue
  • Balaur Fissure/Gravity/Wrath/Petrification Symbol
  • Hetgolem Statue
  • Krall's Guardian Stone Statue
  • Magic Ward Rug
  • Gryphu Egg Lighting
  • War Victory Insignia
  • Chieftain Kraka's Drum
  • Ekios Bust
  • Kahrun Bust
  • Yamennes Bust
  • Stigma Statue
  • Mysterious Orb of Aether
  • Obelisk in Cube
  • Taloc's Komad Statue
  • Noble Dandelion Statue
  • Reian Guardian Stone Statue
  • Enos under Glass
  • Flower under Glass.

12 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Well, more vanity items, which while they are not costumes, they would still be nice to have. What about all the souvenirs which are unnecessarily rare or completely unattainable?

Dukarion's Superior Wall Decor is another hard to obtain item. You can only acquire it while gathering from certain nodes in Gelkmaros. I've been trying like crazy to get one of these blasted things, but no luck. >:/

Hope somebody is listening out there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since we've gotten new mounts on the BCM and a bunch of skins that were requested on this thread, I thought I'd go ahead and mention the Wind Flower mount- it's one of the few we haven't seen in game yet as far as I know, not even as a temporary mount :o I would love for it to be made available somehow or another, it's my absolute favourite! 

Wind Flower [item: 190100217]

cloud_flower.jpg

(And y'know, my usual begging for Summery Linens and Royal Hanbok but mostly the mount today! ;))

I would like to see:

• Dark Menace
  • Rentus Base Gear (because the region was destroyed)
  • Abyss Knight's Gear
  • Tough Outfit
  • Ruffled Uniform
  • Summer Sun Uniform
  • Modern Trench Coat
  • Snowflower Dress
  • Cool Summer Suit
  • Mariner's Swimwear
  • Pharaoh's Soul
  • Bard' Blouse
  • Delightful Outfit
  • Lepharist Uniform
  • Raiments of Mastery
  • Foxtail Hot Pants Outfit
  • Frosted Ensemble
  • Captain Harlock's Outfit (male) / Kei's Outfit (female)
  • Dashing Suit

• 4 weeks later...

Lol. Theyre back to the old ways of not listening to players requests. I haven't seen a single new costume in bcm since the aureate costume and swim suits. Last week they put in the pirate costume that u can get from the luna craft and the week befor3 was something in the luna craft too. Why is it so hard to bring new/old unobtainable costumes like delegate set? Do they even play aion??  ?

6 minutes ago, Prontera-DN said:

Lol. Theyre back to the old ways of not listening to players requests. I haven't seen a single new costume in bcm since the aureate costume and swim suits. Last week they put in the pirate costume that u can get from the luna craft and the week befor3 was something in the luna craft too. Why is it so hard to bring new/old unobtainable costumes like delegate set? Do they even play aion??  ?

You do realise the sailor outfit was user requested? You do realise the Shiver Me Timbers is not part of the Luna craft listing? I can keep going.

Do YOU even play Aion?

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

You do realise the sailor outfit was user requested? You do realise the Shiver Me Timbers is not part of the Luna craft listing? I can keep going.

Do YOU even play Aion?

And do you realize how many times they put that costumes in events? Its old and afaik they had the sailor costume in the store before. Nothing new and no i dont really play as much anymore because no new content. I check the bcm every othet friday for new costumes becauee its the only thing 5hat really keeps me interested till 6.0.

@Cyan Can we please get this skin! KR Got it for their anniversary in 5.3
2qtl8a8.png

maxresdefault.jpg
Item:
[item:110901548] Stately Daevanion Jacket / Ornate Daevanion Jacket
[item:111101966] Stately Daevanion Gloves / Ornate Daevanion Gloves
[item:112101910] Stately Daevanion Pauldrons / Ornate Daevanion Pauldrons
[item:113101973] Stately Daevanion Trousers / Ornate Daevanion Trouser
[item:114102007] Stately Daevanion Shoes / Ornate Daevanion Shoes
[item:125045991] Stately Daevanion Hat / Ornate Daevanion Hat

On 23/09/2018 at 8:28 AM, Delicat-KT said:

@Cyan Can we please get this skin! KR Got it for their anniversary in 5.3
2qtl8a8.png

maxresdefault.jpg
Item:
[item:110901548] Stately Daevanion Jacket / Ornate Daevanion Jacket
[item:111101966] Stately Daevanion Gloves / Ornate Daevanion Gloves
[item:112101910] Stately Daevanion Pauldrons / Ornate Daevanion Pauldrons
[item:113101973] Stately Daevanion Trousers / Ornate Daevanion Trouser
[item:114102007] Stately Daevanion Shoes / Ornate Daevanion Shoes
[item:125045991] Stately Daevanion Hat / Ornate Daevanion Hat

Agreed.

I'm still waiting for Delegate, Yamenne's weapons, Wing Feather of Magic  and Skafir's/ Ancanu's and Golden Wing Feather of Allure.
And a skin version of Tiamat Spectral Wings.
And why not , lvl 60 balic weapons?

Archived