Jump to content
Divine-DN

Costume Rotation

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nyali-DN said:

Well I guess it's a start but it's just not enough... I didn't see them on more than 10 accounts either... So I really hope that they will use them as rewards for other events OR just put them into the costume rotation, I'm fine with any of those suggestions. :3

@Nyali-DN are you Asmo or Ely? If you're Asmo, add me as a friend in game. My legion has started farming the world bosses whenever we're bored for the natural magic stones. I'll whisper you when we form and you can join us. The stone you get is random, but hey, at least it's one stone per boss lol.

Edited by Vantheria-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
16 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@Nyali-DN are you Asmo or Ely? If you're Asmo, add me as a friend in game. My legion has started farming the world bosses whenever we're bored for the natural magic stones. I'll whisper you when we form and you can join us. The stone you get is random, but hey, at least it's one stone per boss lol.

That's very kind of you, sadly, I'm Elyos. QQ Fml...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan can we have Prowess gear of skin type in BCM? I'd like to have the chain skin on my cloth character (so I could get the chain skin on my cloth char)

pretty pleaase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

Well, more vanity items, which while they are not costumes, they would still be nice to have. What about all the souvenirs which are unnecessarily rare or completely unattainable? Such could include the following.

Instance drops (some are unattainable because of the instance's level, meaning no drops)

  • Centennial Golden Saam Statue
  • Vasharti's Gloves Wall Decoration
  • Golden Tatar Statue
  • The ones from TS and DLR, maybe.

Unattainable ones (some were around but not anymore, others never added in the first place)

  • Coffin Accessory of Beshmundir
  • Shugo with a Pearl Earring
  • Vasharti Legion Weapon Statue
  • Balaur Fissure/Gravity/Wrath/Petrification Symbol
  • Hetgolem Statue
  • Krall's Guardian Stone Statue
  • Magic Ward Rug
  • Gryphu Egg Lighting
  • War Victory Insignia
  • Chieftain Kraka's Drum
  • Ekios Bust
  • Kahrun Bust
  • Yamennes Bust
  • Stigma Statue
  • Mysterious Orb of Aether
  • Obelisk in Cube
  • Taloc's Komad Statue
  • Noble Dandelion Statue
  • Reian Guardian Stone Statue
  • Enos under Glass
  • Flower under Glass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Well, more vanity items, which while they are not costumes, they would still be nice to have. What about all the souvenirs which are unnecessarily rare or completely unattainable?

Dukarion's Superior Wall Decor is another hard to obtain item. You can only acquire it while gathering from certain nodes in Gelkmaros. I've been trying like crazy to get one of these blasted things, but no luck. >:/

Hope somebody is listening out there!

Edited by Voltric-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other skins:

(all level 53)

Master Prolix/Master Hoca cloth set (Elyos and Asmo)

(products might not be faction locked?)

Master Firm leather set (Elyos and Asmo)

Master Drenium chain set (Elyos and Asmo)

Master Drenium plate set (Elyos and Asmo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we've gotten new mounts on the BCM and a bunch of skins that were requested on this thread, I thought I'd go ahead and mention the Wind Flower mount- it's one of the few we haven't seen in game yet as far as I know, not even as a temporary mount :o I would love for it to be made available somehow or another, it's my absolute favourite! 

Wind Flower [item: 190100217]

cloud_flower.jpg

(And y'know, my usual begging for Summery Linens and Royal Hanbok but mostly the mount today! ;))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you wondered why BnS sell more than Aion look how awesome their designs are

Give us something like this not crap swimsuit.

I know you can copy BnS skins like you did with ORB leather skins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bns sells more cuz of the inappropriate and #nohomo skins on messed up bodies?

those swimsuits would look horrible on aion toons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see:

  • Dark Menace
  • Rentus Base Gear (because the region was destroyed)
  • Abyss Knight's Gear
  • Tough Outfit
  • Ruffled Uniform
  • Summer Sun Uniform
  • Modern Trench Coat
  • Snowflower Dress
  • Cool Summer Suit
  • Mariner's Swimwear
  • Pharaoh's Soul
  • Bard' Blouse
  • Delightful Outfit
  • Lepharist Uniform
  • Raiments of Mastery
  • Foxtail Hot Pants Outfit
  • Frosted Ensemble
  • Captain Harlock's Outfit (male) / Kei's Outfit (female)
  • Dashing Suit

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   

I knoooow, you can get those via Aetherforging but considering that those skins will be gone forever with 6.0-6.2, would it be possible to make the Prowess gear available somehow? Pleeeassseee @Cyan

tumblr_osyxijx1JR1s1ts8io5_r1_1280.png&ktumblr_osyxijx1JR1s1ts8io1_1280.png&key=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan can you do me a solid and put these up .....

[item: 110901545] Aureate Picnic Outfit

[item: 125045990] Aureate Picnic Hat

[item: 110900762] Bolero Garb

puhleeeeeez.

i mean, now that i have asked , if you didnt do it it would be like you are kinda takin' money from NC ....

dontcha think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. Theyre back to the old ways of not listening to players requests. I haven't seen a single new costume in bcm since the aureate costume and swim suits. Last week they put in the pirate costume that u can get from the luna craft and the week befor3 was something in the luna craft too. Why is it so hard to bring new/old unobtainable costumes like delegate set? Do they even play aion??  🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
6 minutes ago, Prontera-DN said:

Lol. Theyre back to the old ways of not listening to players requests. I haven't seen a single new costume in bcm since the aureate costume and swim suits. Last week they put in the pirate costume that u can get from the luna craft and the week befor3 was something in the luna craft too. Why is it so hard to bring new/old unobtainable costumes like delegate set? Do they even play aion??  🙄

You do realise the sailor outfit was user requested? You do realise the Shiver Me Timbers is not part of the Luna craft listing? I can keep going.

Do YOU even play Aion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

You do realise the sailor outfit was user requested? You do realise the Shiver Me Timbers is not part of the Luna craft listing? I can keep going.

Do YOU even play Aion?

And do you realize how many times they put that costumes in events? Its old and afaik they had the sailor costume in the store before. Nothing new and no i dont really play as much anymore because no new content. I check the bcm every othet friday for new costumes becauee its the only thing 5hat really keeps me interested till 6.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan Can we please get this skin! KR Got it for their anniversary in 5.3
2qtl8a8.png

maxresdefault.jpg
Item:
[item:110901548] Stately Daevanion Jacket / Ornate Daevanion Jacket
[item:111101966] Stately Daevanion Gloves / Ornate Daevanion Gloves
[item:112101910] Stately Daevanion Pauldrons / Ornate Daevanion Pauldrons
[item:113101973] Stately Daevanion Trousers / Ornate Daevanion Trouser
[item:114102007] Stately Daevanion Shoes / Ornate Daevanion Shoes
[item:125045991] Stately Daevanion Hat / Ornate Daevanion Hat

Edited by Delicat-KT
Added ingame look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh, another anniversary skin I'd love to see is the Red Carpet Dress [item:110905027]

tumblr_oz4nbs6lkH1s1ts8io1_640.png

There's just so many beautiful old skins that haven't been released in NA yet, it's a bit of a shame when Luna skins make it onto the BCM's rotation :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2018 at 8:28 AM, Delicat-KT said:

@Cyan Can we please get this skin! KR Got it for their anniversary in 5.3
2qtl8a8.png

maxresdefault.jpg
Item:
[item:110901548] Stately Daevanion Jacket / Ornate Daevanion Jacket
[item:111101966] Stately Daevanion Gloves / Ornate Daevanion Gloves
[item:112101910] Stately Daevanion Pauldrons / Ornate Daevanion Pauldrons
[item:113101973] Stately Daevanion Trousers / Ornate Daevanion Trouser
[item:114102007] Stately Daevanion Shoes / Ornate Daevanion Shoes
[item:125045991] Stately Daevanion Hat / Ornate Daevanion Hat

Agreed.


I'm still waiting for Delegate, Yamenne's weapons, Wing Feather of Magic  and Skafir's/ Ancanu's and Golden Wing Feather of Allure.
And a skin version of Tiamat Spectral Wings.
And why not , lvl 60 balic weapons?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2018 at 6:17 AM, Letizi-DN said:

Agreed.


I'm still waiting for Delegate, Yamenne's weapons, Wing Feather of Magic  and Skafir's/ Ancanu's and Golden Wing Feather of Allure.
And a skin version of Tiamat Spectral Wings.
And why not , lvl 60 balic weapons?
 

Would love these too! @Cyan @Hime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime   
On 9/25/2018 at 10:17 PM, Letizi-DN said:

I'm still waiting for Delegate, Yamenne's weapons, Wing Feather of Magic  and Skafir's/ Ancanu's and Golden Wing Feather of Allure.
And a skin version of Tiamat Spectral Wings.
And why not , lvl 60 balic weapons?
 

We can inquire! There are some items that just don't have a skin version so we'd be selling the equipment directly on the store (if that's what's decided).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×