Forums

Costume Rotation

Divine-DN

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

http://act.aion.sdo.com/worldcup/index/index.aspx

Does this cheer leader skin existed ? o_O or it's just artwork ?

17 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Also world cup pack for Costa Rica,Mexico,Argentina,Brazil and more? o_O

It looks like it's just artwork made for the occasion. I couldn't find anything on Aion Codex about it. You can get the shugo pets with the various nationalities though if you're interested into it. http://aioncodex.com/us/pet/900173/

• Aion Team

I know the question about the shields will come up, so I'll answer before anyone asks! There was only a "skin" version of the Wave Song weapons, which we used when we added those to the store several weeks ago. Since there's no skin versions for the Sea Feast, we've just added the items to the store. The shields for both of these sets exist as non-skin versions and we will be adding them early next week. The names the shields currently have are not final and will be updated in a future maintenance. 

Thanks! ^~^

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

I know the question about the shields will come up, so I'll answer before anyone asks! There was only a "skin" version of the Wave Song weapons, which we used when we added those to the store several weeks ago. Since there's no skin versions for the Sea Feast, we've just added the items to the store. The shields for both of these sets exist as non-skin versions and we will be adding them early next week. The names the shields currently have are not final and will be updated in a future maintenance. 

Thanks! ^~^

You know us so well! <3

Thankies in advance!

the reason @Cyan you guys having trouble with shields, because you don't know what shields you're looking for.  "Wave song" shield is actually called Flox's Scale Shield or Flox's Shield [item: 115001863] , and "Sea feast" is Shining Ice Crystal Shield (or scale), [item: 115001864] PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!! 

It sure is a good thing someone brought up the need for soccer themed skins in this thread just recently. Those will probably be very popular. ¬¬

I still hope we can some day have the Hair Ribbon. It gives the character a lovely braid:

zmuzuYi.jpg

The ribbon is the part that can be dyed, while the hair stays whatever color the character's hair is.

Here are variants of the same item just in case, though I see no differences between the two: http://aioncodex.com/us/item/125040082/ | http://aioncodex.com/us/item/125040171/ .

On 2018-06-15 at 11:17 PM, Cyan said:

Thanks! ^~^

On 2018-06-16 at 4:34 PM, Heat-KT said:

the reason @Cyan you guys having trouble with shields, because you don't know what shields you're looking for.  "Wave song" shield is actually called Flox's Scale Shield or Flox's Shield [item: 115001863] , and "Sea feast" is Shining Ice Crystal Shield (or scale), [item: 115001864] PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!! 

Am i tripping or cyan edited his post and now i look like complete fool.. maybe my forum didn't load properly ;-; why tthere is no option to delete my own reply smh

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I mean, Shugo Sweep has them as rewards. :P

One per sheet (which actually i didn't see on more than 10 accounts) when you need over 200 for one set and even more if you want weapon? C'mon man, you're just trolling with this answer right now. By "putting on event" I obviously meant put in a way that those 200+ were farmable in like 2 weeks span together with other possible goodies on the side. 

Well, you must be trolling as well, because sarcasm, misinformation, inaccuracy or whatever "writing strategy" you used was not clear enough.

Likewise, I obviously meant Shugo Sweep is a start and that you will most likely see them again in more than one event in the future, driving the price down and down.

11 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Likewise, I obviously meant Shugo Sweep is a start and that you will most likely see them again in more than one event in the future, driving the price down and down.

Well I guess it's a start but it's just not enough... I didn't see them on more than 10 accounts either... So I really hope that they will use them as rewards for other events OR just put them into the costume rotation, I'm fine with any of those suggestions. :3

Archived