Cannot Regist XIGNCODE Module

A protection system fails when the average user gets errors and cannot solve them, while hackers and cheaters are more dedicated to those things and they can even bypass those "protection" services.

In short XIGNCODE made the normal legit player suffer while the cheaters give little to no damn about it. How do I know? Well Daeva Dash has been an eye opener for those cheaters using all sort of glide and gravity hacks to get in front and win the instance.

• 2 weeks later...

well i did the windows 10 803 update and aion wont launch but i just did what ladygermania suggested and i checked in task manager and all i see is nclauncher module bit32 but aion hasnt launched yet and its been about 5 mins or so since launch lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem since this update. I have Windows Defender disabled as I am using AVG AntiVirus Free. Is there something I need to change in my anti virus settings? If so I don't know how to do it. Please help.

4 hours ago, Kemana-KT said:

I am having the same problem since this update. I have Windows Defender disabled as I am using AVG AntiVirus Free. Is there something I need to change in my anti virus settings? If so I don't know how to do it. Please help.

Here's how to set exceptions in AVG: https://www.mangoapps.com/help/how-to-add-an-exception-in-avg-if-it-is-blocking-tinytake-access-on-a-computer

We've done all we can to find a workaround. Short of rolling your computer back to Windows 10 1709, it's up to XIGN and NCSoft to fix it.

it is troubling that some rigs run the game on 1803 and some don't. I know 1803 had/had some SSD issues with Toshiba and Intel, among others like mine SSD drives. Those computers are supposed to be blocked by Microsoft from getting the update until the issues are fixed. Mine has not updated to 1803 due to the SDD drive issue.

If you have the launcer on an SSD drive as I do, you may have to roll back to the previous version of Windows until that issue is fixed by Microsoft, or uninstall and reinstall placing the launcher and, thus XIGN on a non SSD Drive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 8:27 PM, Kadeth-KT said:

We've done all we can to find a workaround. Short of rolling your computer back to Windows 10 1709, it's up to XIGN and NCSoft to fix it.

it is troubling that some rigs run the game on 1803 and some don't. I know 1803 had/had some SSD issues with Toshiba and Intel, among others like mine SSD drives. Those computers are supposed to be blocked by Microsoft from getting the update until the issues are fixed. Mine has not updated to 1803 due to the SDD drive issue.

If you have the launcer on an SSD drive as I do, you may have to roll back to the previous version of Windows until that issue is fixed by Microsoft, or uninstall and reinstall placing the launcher and, thus XIGN on a non SSD Drive.

All this is so very complex! This makes me unsure about using Windows 10 at all, while it places such updates that break SSD or break Aion. This makes me unsure of upgrading my older computer. I already upgraded one of my computers, bought a CPU of 8th generation Intel, still use Windows 7, and Microsoft stopped giving me any updates to it, writing that the new hardware is not supported with Windows 7 and I need to install Windows 10.   If it someday becomes too old and features not working without updates, I suppose I will install Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise + LTSB, LTSB is a version more adjusted to users, not overloaded by crap that is much prevailing in Windows 10 if we don't change it. Then, what will happen to my game? Will it work on LTSB? Should I receive updates from Microsoft or block them?

I run Windows 10 1803 and, have updates enabled. AION does run for me, though getting XIGN to cooperate was a two hour headache. Set the security exception, restart game 3- 4 times, tinker with settings to see what else worked and what didn't. Then check forums and see that the same things don't work for everyone with the same OS. 

I'm beginning to think it's 1803 combined with something in some connections - like a single hop in the mix for some misreading XIGN and, blocking it from going through for 1803 users.. I'd need Fiddler logs for working and non working games on similarly speced machines to find the problem if that's it. Really a job for Devs and tech support but, it wouldn't be the first time I've had to find that sort of problem for a game. LOL (Did it with Origin a couple of years ago.)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, 66s40EF8-DN said:

I have the same problem, but I still could not figure out how to solve it ... any help?

Did you try setting Aion to run in compatibility mode for Windows 8 or 8.1?

(Right click Aion, properties, compatibility, Run this program in compatibility mode for:, apply)

21 minutes ago, 66s40EF8-DN said:

yes, but only the version of win 8 is in the list, did not help, starting the launcher from the administrator does not help either 

only today updated the game client, did not play for a long time ... decided to come back here ... and caught this error.

I'm not home, so I can't Google potential solutions.

Try going to the NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder. Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old

Archived