Another post about Evergale

Arhangelos

Why is there a penalty for leaving Evergale? Nobody is going to leave a winning EC and thus "hurt" his side, waiting slowly to die in an all-afk side is stupid. The one and only reason I even bother with EC is because it is the one and only way for me to get soul stones, which is the only way to end game items.

Evergale has the most poor design when it comes to game matching and mechanics. Do something before this game dies at May forever, there is little to no joy playing Aion anymore.

Being kicked (which means you are afk) should give you a penalty. And yes if a bad leader kicks you for personal reasons open a ticket and ban them from entering EC for the next week.

But if you were to remove the penalty, it would allow people to join and leave the instance until they found one that was in progress and winning instead of playing the one they originally got dropped into. You know how some enemy teams leave A-Dredge or IDL to screw the winning team out of a reward? Allowing everyone to leave with no penalty would mean people abusing EC in the same manner. Yes, it encourages people to AFK or ask to be kicked if they're losing, but that's an issue with the community and player mentality.

I agree that the penalty needs to apply to being kicked. Right now, too many people are using that to leave EC so that they can quickly get into another instead of trying.

Yeah, who would have thought that all those people who said that the kick option would be abused would be right, but not in the way they though it would be abused as everybody ask to be kicked as soon as they see their faction is loosing. Definitely NC should also implement a punishment time to the people who are kicked.

Some people enter an evergale that's already started and they're losing but sometimes they got that spot because someone either left or got kicked or dc'ed w/e. It's not their fault for wanting a kick if they see their faction losing as soon as they enter. It's like quick queuing into IDL or somewhere else and it's almost finished and your side either is afk or gave up. Now if someone got kicked and they re-queued and got into the same evergale they asked a kick from, well that's something I don't care about. But why should someone else that's been waiting in que enter an evergale that's already started full of afks cause they don't even have the chance to even try. As for everyone leaving just so other side doesn't get a reward, if NC could do something about that and make sure that they do get the full reward, then that would be nice. As for leaving with no cd it's same as kicking. People can leave a losing evergale as others said and no cd. I guess they could decrease the cd time cause the cd time to wait if you leave is kind of ridiculous. Maybe 5 minutes is good enough?

Archived