Caeus Weapons

Gabe-DN

So I have got my staff to 8 half a dozen times now and it keeps failing but seriously if I ever hit 9, whats the point in dropping another 100 temperings into it for the Executioner?  Stats look the same to me, am I missing something?

please tell me that those items do not break if you fail!! O.o

half a dozen.... mmmm. I was checking in mouseclick yesterday some combinations. I found that the upgraded prime royal... bla bla bla... gear (so long names for AP gear :P  ) can be really impresive if you enchant it at really high levels.... What I am trying to say is, ok Caeus have better initial stats, but is not a better idea, and maybe cheaper, to use those resources in a prime? Just asking. I did not researched so much on this topic. Maybe Caeus is still better. 

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

WoW already has a 5-minute duration. :P

you're missing the point.. you get a skill called executioner wrath when u purify it .. its basically WoW give you casting/atk/movement speed for 5min with a  30 min cd.

mmm. 

well having WoW (or an aditional WoW if you are already a chanter) can be interesting and probably thats The Point about choosing if you want to drop hundreds of temperings there or not. Not totally sure if is worth the effort and cost, or if there are better options to use those resources, but I guess it is one of the most important things to think about, if you are considering reaching +9 there. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived