Daeva dash fix

Ele-DN

1 hour ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Soo you are complaining that the team who afks the least wins?

mPsgAVF.png

Right? Lol

Bugs? can be fixed. Broken game mechanics? Can be fixed.

4 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

I don't understand, isn't OP also the same person who's posted in several threads on how to AFK in order to get gear? Now they're upset about which AFK team should get more keys.

As if that's the most serious issue in this instance.

qskw74.jpg

Theres a minimum you have to do to get those things but not in daeva dash because?

7 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

*snip*

Theres a minimum you have to do to get those things but not in daeva dash because?

Press quick queue and press enter? I fail to see how that is any different than doing the same for Daeva Dash.

7 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

I don't understand, isn't OP also the same person who's posted in several threads on how to AFK in order to get gear? Now they're upset about which AFK team should get more keys.

As if that's the most serious issue in this instance.

What he fails to understand is that this is not an olympics games race, or a specific race that you have to "finish", you run through checkpoitns, gathering the points, trying to pass from those first to claim the most points possible.

How many times did I finish first in the finishing checkpoint, BUT I wasn't passing first from the previous checkpoints because an enemy was slightly faster, but I got ahead later on by using skills or not falling from cliffs or caught in terrain obstacles and traps?

This is why when someone using a glide/gravity hack ported instantly to the finishing checkpoint, getting the most points from that check point, didn't win, because he didn't even pass from the previous checkpoints and he didn't claim the rewards from there.

This is not a finishing race, it is a points gathering race, by passing through checkpoints. This is so as to give people the chance to try to win even if they are not the fastest in the beginning.

P.S. what happened if both teams were totally afk and they both had 0 points? Did they both get 3 keys or 6?

You are trying to change the rules and points, if I was to make the rules for example, I would make everyone have to pass through every check point in order to get 1 key and if you are the winning team you get those doubled, effectively giving the winning team 6 keys, the losing team that tried 3 keys and the afk teams 0 keys because to get a key you need to pass from a point. THAT would make it a non afk friendly event.

Or give the first team 6 keys and the losing 3 based on points as it is, but don't port people in the end when the timer goes to 0:00... you can stay in the instance for as long as you wish even when the timer ended, so you still have to go to the end to claim the rewards in the box with the 3 keys. That would also be non afk friendly.

~~
Caring so much which afk team gets 6 keys and which gets 3 is r3t@rd3d, I say 2 afks teams get 0 rewards, that would be fair in a real race that you would have to finish, even last, just to get any reward.

It seems like you know how the points kinda work.. so explain to me how the 4th person running past the first gate is going to score more than 240 points (100/80/60)?  What happens if 4th player is 90% done with the course but coming up short on check point just to score point?

if that 4th person passed from the first fence BUT was way too late and others passed from that 1st fence faster, then guess what, you can't wing just by passing a fence that others already passed BEFORE YOU. If you want to win that 1st fence, go there first, get the 100 points, laugh at your slow afk enemies. Going there 4th, going afk and having something to say about the others getting 6 keys!!! Nobody deserves any keys in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

P.S. what happened if both teams were totally afk and they both had 0 points? Did they both get 3 keys or 6?

I'm not sure what happens with 0 points but one time both teams were exactly tied and we all got 4 keys, so that's my best guess :) 

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Press quick queue and press enter? I fail to see how that is any different than doing the same for Daeva Dash.

You need 4k points in evergale to make it worth your time. You quick queue in daeva dash 3 secs late and you have to spend 3-4 extra mins to make up for the easy 20 secs 240 points.

2 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

You are trying to change the rules and points, if I was to make the rules for example, I would make everyone have to pass through every check point in order to get 1 key and if you are the winning team you get those doubled, effectively giving the winning team 6 keys, the losing team that tried 3 keys and the afk teams 0 keys because to get a key you need to pass from a point. THAT would make it a non afk friendly event.

Or give the first team 6 keys and the losing 3 based on points as it is, but don't port people in the end when the timer goes to 0:00... you can stay in the instance for as long as you wish even when the timer ended, so you still have to go to the end to claim the rewards in the box with the 3 keys. That would also be non afk friendly.

~~
Caring so much which afk team gets 6 keys and which gets 3 is r3t@rd3d, I say 2 afks teams get 0 rewards, that would be fair in a real race that you would have to finish, even last, just to get any reward.

if that 4th person passed from the first fence BUT was way too late and others passed from that 1st fence faster, then guess what, you can't wing just by passing a fence that others already passed BEFORE YOU. If you want to win that 1st fence, go there first, get the 100 points, laugh at your slow afk enemies. Going there 4th, going afk and having something to say about the others getting 6 keys!!! Nobody deserves any keys in my opinion.

Screwing team 2 for 3-4 mins of extra work just to pass team 1 where they are literally at the beginning of the course..

Whats wrong with changing the mechanics on how rewards are distributed? IF EB gave 35k ap and 4 medals just for going in, i wouldn't need to be gear checked, learning the instance, or playing the game. Why would anyone need 90k points for then for the same 35k ap and 4 medals? Again for SFT. You get 6? keys for killing kromede. You barely get 1 key killing the first golem boss. Why would you give them 6 keys just for entering the last room instead of doing the objective being, killing the last boss? 

Same goes for daeva dash. Hop the first fence for 6 keys or play till the end for 6 keys? Sure I agree the winner would get more than the loser, but to compare points, 100 = 1800? winners 100 points to losers 1800 points? There should be a minimal for giving 3 extra keys and that is not hoping the first fence for 100 points.

49 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

You need 4k points in evergale to make it worth your time. You quick queue in daeva dash 3 secs late and you have to spend 3-4 extra mins to make up for the easy 20 secs 240 points.

*snip*

Right. But your point in the "afk everything" thread was that you could press enter and afk completely and let others carry you to a win. You never said that you had to do work. In fact your point was that everyone else does the work and you remain afk and get gear.

By your own standards, hoping the first fence and letting others do the rest fits right in. Or better yet, do nothing and let everyone else do all the work. 

34 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Screwing team 2 for 3-4 mins of extra work just to pass team 1 where they are literally at the beginning of the course..

Whats wrong with changing the mechanics on how rewards are distributed? IF EB gave 35k ap and 4 medals just for going in, i wouldn't need to be gear checked, learning the instance, or playing the game. Why would anyone need 90k points for then for the same 35k ap and 4 medals? Again for SFT. You get 6? keys for killing kromede. You barely get 1 key killing the first golem boss. Why would you give them 6 keys just for entering the last room instead of doing the objective being, killing the last boss? 

Same goes for daeva dash. Hop the first fence for 6 keys or play till the end for 6 keys? Sure I agree the winner would get more than the loser, but to compare points, 100 = 1800? winners 100 points to losers 1800 points? There should be a minimal for giving 3 extra keys and that is not hoping the first fence for 100 points.

Unless my memory is mistaken, you have also posted in a prior thread on how it was smarter to just AFK in EC in order to get PVP gear although that does' t seem consistent with what your example above, nor fair to people who want to participate¬¬

How about prioritizing:

1- Getting your  team to run to the checkpoints faster, and everyone is happy

2- Getting the bugs fixed that  are being discussed in multiple threads, and are also being reported get fixed

People also forget that development resources are limited,   any time spent on supporting fixes for AFK player improvements should be the lowest priority after the list of bugs that have been reported , we're lucky that it rewards anything. It's fine as it is.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Right. But your point in the "afk everything" thread was that you could press enter and afk completely and let others carry you to a win. You never said that you had to do work. In fact your point was that everyone else does the work and you remain afk and get gear.

By your own standards, hoping the first fence and letting others do the rest fits right in. Or better yet, do nothing and let everyone else do all the work. 

1 hour ago, Calista-DN said:

Unless my memory is mistaken, you have also posted in a prior thread on how it was smarter to just AFK in EC in order to get PVP gear although that does' t seem consistent with what your example above, nor fair to people who want to participate¬¬

How about prioritizing:

1- Getting your  team to run to the checkpoints faster, and everyone is happy

2- Getting the bugs fixed that  are being discussed in multiple threads, and are also being reported get fixed

People also forget that development resources are limited,   any time spent on supporting fixes for AFK player improvements should be the lowest priority after the list of bugs that have been reported , we're lucky that it rewards anything. It's fine as it is.

And to suggest fixing the real problem with afking, no one wants that? lolpls

50 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

That's because it's not a problem kappa. It didnt take 30s to find people willing run/hack all the way to the end on lfg, you are just salty because you had to spend excruciating 3 minutes doing the instance on 4 or 5 runs at best.

But there is a feature to give extra rewards to the players who play more and collect more points. The competition ranking could be the fix that you want. But was broken and the rewards were small. So with that working properly, teams totally AFK will get just 3 keys. Teams trying to win and making more points than the other but not completing the run, 6 keys. And those players who really make the effort to run to the end all the times will get a lot of points and at the end of the week will receive an extra reward. 

Finally, a team can not receive 6 keys by being totally AFK. They need to do at least some points and those need to be higher than the rival team. If your team is losing against another team with only 200 points... well I guess you can not complain so much. 

I am more worried about the door issue. With that even if you run and try and you know how to play, you can lose against a team making less effort than you. I also think that could be nice to come again to the same run if you get a disconection and log in back. I would like to see a fix to those many glitches about being stuck in the middle of the air and not being able to get out of there, or the kisk teleporting the players to the wrong side. 

And probably one of the biggest mistakes we had is assuming that we know what most of the players want cause we want that. Sometimes you will see most of the players doing something so different compared whit what you do or what do you want to do. 

- in tia´s event some players here complained that the PvP was ruined and that people will have more fun if we reduce the rewards from the fatties to encourage them to do "funny" PvP. Yet on the first week we had on each faction 150+ players farming in alliance. 20-30 killing easy mobs anc ollecting keys and just 10-15 looking for PvP. When the prices were changed, most of the players just left the eye. (they did not find easy PvP so funny or rewarding apparently). 

- before the merge a lot of people said that the best solution was to merge servers to put all the players in lesser maps and to encourage them to have more open world PvP. We had so many maps for that, but yet the best way to do open world PvP was to take a rift and hunt the people doing quest. We had the merge and the people left anyway. 

- now here we see proposals about encouraging the players to have to run to get something. But what I saw in Daeva Dash was 80% of the players totally AFK. They were AFK even if that resulted in half of the rewards. They stayed AFK even when most of the times was so easy to win by just running 4 minutes. Most of the players did not even wanted to left the initial point. I don´t understand them. I was one of those 20% running. And to be honest I was in the 5% of people who reached the end, even if I already had enought points to win in the middle of the race. But what I can imagine here is: if on the next time all the people need to run everything to get the keys, a lot of them will not do the event at all, and in the end will be so much harder to us to find people for that. 

We are trying to fix things by pushing others to play in the way we want and at the end we will just ruin it for everyone including us. 

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

There are so many problems in that instance and afking is not a bug. It is a feature. Numerous times people said to remove rewards for totally AFK people, in everything and I am the strongest supporter of this.

Your problem here is that there are 2 afk teams and one will get 6 keys and you have something to say about it. 2 afk teams are not a bug for us to fix.
If you make a non-afk premade and one of your team players goes afk.. then that is an issue that needs to be taken into consideration, because that person messes with your group and your rewards.

But we do get it, you do not like the point system of daeva dash the way it is implemented, if you ask people, they will all have a suggestion to make and every suggestion will vary, you just think your suggestion is a priority.

I repeat, for me, it would be better if totally afk people, who contribute 0 points to any instance, should also get 0 rewards. Point blank period.

~~~~~

EDIT: please let us know your suggestion to this. Two afk teams, one is faster to the 1st fence and then they go afk, the second afk team needs to play 1~2 minutes to surpass that, and that is because they were late on first fence.

Please, serve us, what is your suggestion?

1 hour ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

That's because it's not a problem kappa. It didnt take 30s to find people willing run/hack all the way to the end on lfg, you are just salty because you had to spend excruciating 3 minutes doing the instance on 4 or 5 runs at best.

Hacks, bugs, lazys aren't the problem. not finishing the race as the top team getting 6 keys is.

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

1But there is a feature to give extra rewards to the players who play more and collect more points. The competition ranking could be the fix that you want. But was broken and the rewards were small. So with that working properly, teams totally AFK will get just 3 keys. Teams trying to win and making more points than the other but not completing the run, 6 keys. And those players who really make the effort to run to the end all the times will get a lot of points and at the end of the week will receive an extra reward. 

Finally, a team can not receive 6 keys by being totally AFK. They need to do at least some points and those need to be higher than the rival team. If your team is losing against another team with only 200 points... well I guess you can not complain so much. 

I am more worried about the door issue. With that even if you run and try and you know how to play, you can lose against a team making less effort than you. I also think that could be nice to come again to the same run if you get a disconection and log in back. I would like to see a fix to those many glitches about being stuck in the middle of the air and not being able to get out of there, or the kisk teleporting the players to the wrong side. 

2And probably one of the biggest mistakes we had is assuming that we know what most of the players want cause we want that. Sometimes you will see most of the players doing something so different compared whit what you do or what do you want to do. 

- in tia´s event some players here complained that the PvP was ruined and that people will have more fun if we reduce the rewards from the fatties to encourage them to do "funny" PvP. Yet on the first week we had on each faction 150+ players farming in alliance. 20-30 killing easy mobs anc ollecting keys and just 10-15 looking for PvP. When the prices were changed, most of the players just left the eye. (they did not find easy PvP so funny or rewarding apparently). 

- before the merge a lot of people said that the best solution was to merge servers to put all the players in lesser maps and to encourage them to have more open world PvP. We had so many maps for that, but yet the best way to do open world PvP was to take a rift and hunt the people doing quest. We had the merge and the people left anyway. 

3 now here we see proposals about encouraging the players to have to run to get something. But what I saw in Daeva Dash was 80% of the players totally AFK. They were AFK even if that resulted in half of the rewards. They stayed AFK even when most of the times was so easy to win by just running 4 minutes. Most of the players did not even wanted to left the initial point. I don´t understand them. I was one of those 20% running. And to be honest I was in the 5% of people who reached the end, even if I already had enought points to win in the middle of the race. But what I can imagine here is: if on the next time all the people need to run everything to get the keys, a lot of them will not do the event at all, and in the end will be so much harder to us to find people for that. 

3We are trying to fix things by pushing others to play in the way we want and at the end we will just ruin it for everyone including us. 

1 the competition rank at the end isn't the same as the individual score in game. The overall competition score reward is just a bonus. You can do 100+ runs to get the 96k points and probably not come in first in any of the races. The in game current score should determine what you can get as a reward based on how many points you get. Scoring 100 points shouldn't yield 6 keys.

2 getting to the end of a straight line isn't that hard to do. As long as those bugs, alternate ways are reported, NC can choose to change, fix or leave it alone as they feel.. and this leads to point 3

3 The first week, level 10s can enter... right? This itself already screwed those who spend the time BEFORE hand having leveling alts to 51+ and how many complained when this was fixed the 2nd week? Did it ruin the daeva dash? no except queue times were slightly longer. 

Im sure theres plenty who played the first few days until bugs were found, playing in instance the way it was meant to be played. Getting to the END of the race to claim 6 keys as first place. Then those started figuring out you can stay at your starting base and still get 6 keys. Why? 1800 points is the same as 100 points? If anything, staying at the base and getting 6 keys, the same as someone who went though the whole race to get 6 keys is whats ruining it. Sure you can still afk, thats not the problem, you'll just not get 6 keys for that.

54 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

There are so many problems in that instance and afking is not a bug. It is a feature. Numerous times people said to remove rewards for totally AFK people, in everything and I am the strongest supporter of this.

Your problem here is that there are 2 afk teams and one will get 6 keys and you have something to say about it. 2 afk teams are not a bug for us to fix.
If you make a non-afk premade and one of your team players goes afk.. then that is an issue that needs to be taken into consideration, because that person messes with your group and your rewards.

But we do get it, you do not like the point system of daeva dash the way it is implemented, if you ask people, they will all have a suggestion to make and every suggestion will vary, you just think your suggestion is a priority.

I repeat, for me, it would be better if totally afk people, who contribute 0 points to any instance, should also get 0 rewards. Point blank period.

~~~~~

EDIT: please let us know your suggestion to this. Two afk teams, one is faster to the 1st fence and then they go afk, the second afk team needs to play 1~2 minutes to surpass that, and that is because they were late on first fence.

Please, serve us, what is your suggestion?

Idk why you keep bringing up bugs that have nothing to do with the reward, but i did have a suggestion in the first post. Get to the end to get 6 keys.

And with that logic, why are you defending afkers getting 6 keys for nothing? what happened to wanting to kick afkers in evergale but rewarding people afking in an event instance?

14 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

1 the competition rank at the end isn't the same as the individual score in game. The overall competition score reward is just a bonus. You can do 100+ runs to get the 96k points and probably not come in first in any of the races. The in game current score should determine what you can get as a reward based on how many points you get. Scoring 100 points shouldn't yield 6 keys.

2 The first week, level 10s can enter... right? This itself already screwed those who spend the time BEFORE hand having leveling alts to 51+ and how many complained when this was fixed the 2nd week? Did it ruin the daeva dash? no except queue times were slightly longer. 

Im sure theres plenty who played the first few days until bugs were found, playing in instance the way it was meant to be played. Getting to the END of the race to claim 6 keys as first place. Then those started figuring out you can stay at your starting base and still get 6 keys. Why? 1800 points is the same as 100 points? If anything, staying at the base and getting 6 keys, the same as someone who went though the whole race to get 6 keys is whats ruining it. Sure you can still afk, thats not the problem, you'll just not get 6 keys for that.

3 And with that logic, why are you defending afkers getting 6 keys for nothing? what happened to wanting to kick afkers in evergale but rewarding people afking in an event instance?

1. you can not do 100+ runs. I did not find scrolls for daeva dash, so everyone has the same 2 or 4 runs daily (depending if you had the pack). So for active players were just 28 runs each week and you decided if you wanted to try the extra rewards. And I find a great idea to not sell scrolls for this instance. 

2. winning with only 100 points... well, you did not find me there. If the oposing team decides to only make 100 points that would be an easy victory for me. 

yet the point here is that if you find 6 really lazy people and only one of them plays for 2 mins to score 100 points... well, he is the winner. And he is winning with 100 points cause the other 5 players decided that. 

I know what you say. It does not seems so fair to be able to get 6 keys by doing nothing or almost nothing. But I think it is so complicated to set rules containing all the possible situations to decide who gets 6 keys and who does not. Some of the players AFK were prepared to run but they decided to stop cause the rivals did not move. Sometimes somebody got DC and the others decided to not run against 3 active runners. Sometimes you wanted to run but you suffered a glitch in the windstream. Sometimes you did all the run but in the last moment you found the oposing team blocking you to reach the end, even when your team already won the run. (I can imagine a lot of people doing this if next time we need to reach the end on time to get keys). I think there are a lot of things we need to study first if we want to decide who deserves 6 keys and who does not. Maybe the current method is to simple and we find this situation. Yet it gives everyone the chance to decide what to do. It is easy to understand the rules. And in some way it compensated some of the bugs/issues cause even if you suffered a glitch or bug, your team was able to run and you got the keys if they won. The first days we saw players using no gravity to reach the end in 2 mins. But as somebody else said, if the oposing team decided to run all the instance, the points for all the other checkpoints had a meaning. 

about people playing with lvl 10 toons and the fix on second week. Sure some of them complained. But different as what happened in Tia´s event, in Daeva Dash we had the information about level restriction before the event. We knew it was supposed to be for 51+. Those players using many low level toons were so lucky not receiving any penalization or temporal ban. 

3. the big differences between being AFK in evergale or in Daeva Dash are:
- in Daeva Dash you decided to play or stay AFK before entering and you joined/created a team with people doing the same. In EC 75% of the players were random for you no matter if you wanted to play or not. 
- being AFK in Daeva Dash only afected your team by reducing the keys to the half. But they already knew that you wanted to be afk. Being AFK in EC could be the difference between having a reward or having nothing and they did not had the option to choose. 

3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Idk why you keep bringing up bugs that have nothing to do with the reward, but i did have a suggestion in the first post. Get to the end to get 6 keys.

And with that logic, why are you defending afkers getting 6 keys for nothing? what happened to wanting to kick afkers in evergale but rewarding people afking in an event instance?

I am defending afkers???

We have afkers in EC that ruin my game, I'd rather give my attention to those for example. Afkers in Daeva dash don't bother me, they do not affect me in a negative way for sure, if they are my enemies, good for me, I got an easy win with little to no effort.

The reason why we do not understand your problem here is that you seem to have a problem with one semi-afk team getting 6 keys while another one (semi) afk getting 3.
Did you complain so intensely with afk people in dredgion getting AP, they do not even have to go to a fence to get the 7k AP?
Did you make a post about afkers in Coalition in sieges, taking up slots, not healing, not contributing, not damaging and still claiming rewards?
Or afk people in EC ruining the game of others while they still claim rewards for doing nothing? Excuse you, you made a whole thread on how to afk in evergale, you probably hate the kicking ability because you cannot afk anymore as successfully!

You seem to have an issue with 6 keys but you are ok with afk teams getting 3 keys? Why not 0 keys? Why not 0 AP in dredge? Why not 0 rewards in EC?

~~~~

I am not defending afkers in dash, but I simply do not care since they do not affect my game play and even better some times those specific afkers were my enemies and made it so easy for me to simply get my 6 keys. Also my own team never had afkers because I have the ability to make a premade.

There are afkers that damage the game play of others, and afkers that we don't care about. Daeva dash afkers are those we give little to no damn about, they either not affect us or even better favor us if thy are our afk enemies!

12 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Caring so much which afk team gets 6 keys and which gets 3 is r3t@rd3d, I say 2 afks teams get 0 rewards, that would be fair in a real race that you would have to finish, even last, just to get any reward..

Still defending or what? Both teams that don't finish the race but one some how gets 6 keys afking? or should they get 0?

4 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

3. the big differences between being AFK in evergale or in Daeva Dash are:
- in Daeva Dash you decided to play or stay AFK before entering and you joined/created a team with people doing the same. In EC 75% of the players were random for you no matter if you wanted to play or not. 
- being AFK in Daeva Dash only afected your team by reducing the keys to the half. But they already knew that you wanted to be afk. Being AFK in EC could be the difference between having a reward or having nothing and they did not had the option to choose. 

i don't think it matters what types of games you play in or if any afkers bothers your team or not. What matters is if the minimum requirement for the reward is reached or not. How many EC games end because of time running out and not reaching 4k points? probably none. If both teams decide not to play for some reason and not reach 4k points, should any of them get the soulstone reward? how is this different from daeva dash? the objective is to get to the end of the race first/fastest, and if no one does that they should still get 6 keys?

8 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

i don't think it matters what types of games you play in or if any afkers bothers your team or not. What matters is if the minimum requirement for the reward is reached or not. How many EC games end because of time running out and not reaching 4k points? probably none. If both teams decide not to play for some reason and not reach 4k points, should any of them get the soulstone reward? how is this different from daeva dash? the objective is to get to the end of the race first/fastest, and if no one does that they should still get 6 keys?

But if they reach 4k points and they afk they get the rewards right? If you get 4k but lose you still get some rewards, if you have 0 points you still get the basic rewards.

Daeva dash doesn't have a threshold, that's all, you do not like the system, I would also make it mandatory to finish to even get the 3 keys as a losing team.

Welcome to the club of not liking the fact that afkers can get ANY rewards at all.

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

And adding  a point system to acquire more keys is a problem? for who? free loaders? sounds like a system fix.

Probably it is. 

If you saw your runs I bet you saw the same than me. A lot of groups made in just few seconds. Usually the waiting time was really short. And once inside, 80% of the players-runs totally AFK. That is telling us that most of the people participated in the event but being AFK was normal. 

If you saw the complains on the forums, most of them went agianst bugs, glitches, the thing with the teleport, the issue with the door, but they liked the main idea. So it is like going against everyone to force them to do what you think it is better. 

Easy rewards can be not really fair, but everything hard to get it is also boring. 

If you force the players to play 10 mins to get the keys, a lot of that 80% of AFK people won´t do it. So you will have less people, will take more time to make a group and to find an opposing team. The players who want to run will start to ask for more experienced people. You will see a lot of "only exp", "no noobs", "only friends" in the LFG post. And even the active runners will find that the winning rate is more like 50-50 cause the other team will be active too. So they will find it harder to get the rewards. Also them will do less runs. Finally some players will find a way to get what they want without so much effort. Some of them will create toons on the opposing side to have AFK oponents. Some will search for more glitches like the door or they will even use ilegal software. 

Players do not want to do a repetitive thing for hours for many days. It is boring for most of them. We do a lot of lunas in AFK mode. We have X3 exp buff now and yet you will not see so many DL or FP teams (you can not AFK there). NCSoft implemented a way to match teams in PvP instances like Dredgions, Kamar, OW, yet top ranked players found a way to avoid active enemies and they only play against AFK enemies. Even if they have to wait for so long, most of the ranked players that you see, never fight in PvP instances. 

Finally was just an event. 2 weeks. We are talking about this and it is already gone. We do not know when we are going to have it again. Maybe once before 6.0? maybe next year? Do we know if the rewards will be similar on next time or will be nerfed as many other events? If next time the rewards are just potions, spinel fragments and, having so much luck, maybe, an apollon weapon, are we going to play it? 

Just like the cost of Tia event items. the players aren't forced to accept the prices and can ignore the event if it doesn't fit them, which 99% of the community did. As with evergale where the kick option was re added, some were happy and some weren't. NC decides what they want to do and players will adjust their game play to match whats is given to them. I,  myself didn't like that change and haven't queued in in a couple weeks, but is it still active? yeah for those that the kick option didn't effect. Depending on how much and what type of feed back, nc decides what gets changed or not. WE mainly saw people oppose the kick option but is it removed yet? no. No one liked the price change for the TIA event but it was NC that decides the prices of those items . Remember the snowball event? it was 8 snowball per day for 2? events, now we only get 2. Did anyone complain that 8 was too many? why was it lowered to 2 w/o player feedback? Did anyone say anything about the first batch of prices for the TIA event? only after NC realizes it was too good? 

3 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Finally was just an event. 2 weeks. We are talking about this and it is already gone. We do not know when we are going to have it again. Maybe once before 6.0? maybe next year? Do we know if the rewards will be similar on next time or will be nerfed as many other events? If next time the rewards are just potions, spinel fragments and, having so much luck, maybe, an apollon weapon, are we going to play it? 

I found ways to enjoy the game w/o events feeding me free stuff. And what is 6.0 going to do to that?  Kill alts running events feeding their mains, like myself who made like 20b+ from this event but what would I do in 6.0 then? ADJUST to the game play.

How many did the snake event over daeva dash? I probably turned in the snake event 3 times because i had to afk a bit and couldn't do daeva dash. Like why i did daeva dash over the snake event like almost everyone else becuase of better stuff? So if any event started giving out........... "junk", you really don't have to participate in the event just like the snake event during daeva dash. Don't like 2 snowballs daily? don't do it. Don't like the new Tia prices? don't do it. Don't like getting 3 keys for afking? LOL DON'T DO IT. 

After NC decided to fix the tia event prices, why did people blame those who "farmed" 24/7 because they can, instead of blaming the extremely low prices that NC mistakenly set for those items? If NC decides that a team must cross the end to get 6 keys, changing from the system we have now, whos to blame? Me for pointing out a problem? The loads of 80 alt characters? or a game mechanic that NC didn't see the first time?

Also wait for my 6.0 release suggestion amost no one will like lol

I think we are just mixing so many topics here :P 

IMO:

what happened in Tia´s eye was that we saw some information in the main page and forums, we started the event, we even made some plans, and suddenly the rewards were reduced to just 4-5%. A real extreme reduction that changed everything. That event with a test before could be started just like it was after the change without all those complains. What people did not like there was the huge change to just 4-5%. And some players decided to blame other players for that. 

About EC, the problem is not that some people want to be AFK there and some want to play. The big issue was that we can not choose our team there. We had in the past AFK dreds or AFK idl. But here you were forced to join a semi random team. And if player A wants to play and will try to win and player B does not have time or just do not want to play and will be AFK, then one of them will be bothered by the other. So, some players were afected by how EC created the teams. I could find a better solution on being able to create the whole league and join after that. So even those who wants to be AFK and get the small reward can do it too. AFK players are not a problem for an active player if you do not add them in his team. 

NCSoft decides everything. You are right. They can even decide to never add Daeva Dash again. But I guess they want to keep a game with a large number of players and a high amount of average money paid for each of them. 

but about your suggestion for Daeva Dash, i do not find it like a fix. You are proposing a change cause you have an opinion about how it worked with the rewards. Having an opinion is cool. And this is the best place to share it. And of course the other players will discuss it. But IMO is not a fix cause this thing wasn´t afecting the players. Everybody was free to decide if they wanted to run or to be AFK. everybody was free to create and join teams with the same needs. Everybody knew the mechanics about punctuation and rewards. Yet a lot of players found some bugs, glitches and cheats there. And that does affect the players. Yet, if you want we can discuss if the rewards were so high or how could work the event if the rewards are more related with the points you make or how far you run. 

Archived