Weekly Server Maintenance - April 18, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, April 18, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:45 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Daeva Dash will end. Cross the finish line before it's too late!
  3. Rainbow Snake Festival will continue for two more weeks.
  4. Triple EXP will be activated for one week.
  5. Cool Enchantment Stone Bundles providing outdated enchantment stones will be updated to provide Enchantment Stone Dust.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

m0v8TV2.jpg 89qvr9Q.gif hEy5Mbo.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
4 hours ago, Cyan said:

m0v8TV2.jpg

I love this kind of jokes, especially when the teacher replies to them.

I remember one which was similar to "This ninja will protect the score for this test. You will have to fight him for it" (Ninja doodle). The teacher answers by drawing a pistol, saying "I win. D+".

21 minutes ago, Ladychant-KT said:

@Cyan I thought it's triple exp but why it shows 200% in homepage?

theres a 100% Rate meaning that if you have 200% xp the rate is as high as it gets server wide plus if you want to get full benefit out of it with a 100 amulet  so if the rate is 100% 1x its double xp if its 200% its triple . something like that im just waking up so i may be off on how i type things :(

• Aion Team
5 hours ago, Ladychant-KT said:

@Cyan I thought it's triple exp but why it shows 200% in homepage?

Triple EXP means you're getting triple standard experience if standard experience is 1x. Double would be 2x, triple being 3x. Since it's represented as bonus experience in game, we have written 200% bonus experience on the post. @Bryos-DN had a good explanation some time ago!

3 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

True, the event was nice. But please bring the safe enchantment one again (for stigmas, cores and accessories)! Even if just few days like last time.

Yeah, it'd be nice since we have some omegas and temperings stocked from previous event.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

A EXP tripla significa que você está obtendo uma experiência padrão tripla se a experiência padrão for 1x. O dobro seria 2x, triplo sendo 3x. Uma vez que é representado como experiência de bônus no jogo, nós escrevemos 200% de experiência em bônus no post. @ Bryos-DN  teve uma boa explicação há algum tempo!

I am not able to open my game after I upgrade I did the repair of files and then my game did not open is loading the loading bar in the game and after 55% it crashes what to do?

that 200% is an aditional percentage. 

we all the time have a base 100% experience rate. 100% of the experience means exp X1. 

so if a mob provides 500 exp points... if you get the 100% of it, you receive 500 points. 

100% of 500 = 500. 

But when we have some experience events, you will see an icon with an aditional % of experience. You have to add that number to 100% (cause we always have that 100%)

so if the event says "aditional 200%, you will add 100% + 200% = 300%

100% of 500p =  500p
300% of 500p = 1500p

the same works with the percentage you will find in amulets like berdin´s or merek´s. 

But you will have to take into consideration that exp buffs from events and exp buffs from amulets are multiplicative. 

So now if you play with the current buff you will have exp X3. but if you use a merek´s amulet from daeva dash(also with aditional 200%) you will have another X3 exp. You can imagine the addition of those like 3+3=6. But they are multiplicative so is 3x3=9. 

I'm having a serious problem, could someone help me? Yesterday after the update my game did not come back the same did not open direct loaded 100% is locked in the bar and after I repair it continues the same way what should I do? 

• Aion Team
53 minutes ago, Jyx-KT said:

I'm having a serious problem, could someone help me? Yesterday after the update my game did not come back the same did not open direct loaded 100% is locked in the bar and after I repair it continues the same way what should I do? 

Hi Jyx, if you submit a ticket to our support department they will be able to assist you with troubleshooting your issue.

8 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Time to unpack those 200% amulets from the Daeva Dash event and level up toons! ^o^

Becareful

remember that the bosses on the exp instances (Adma, TTC, DL and FP) have an exp cap. The cap is near 2B or X6 the normal exp you get. You can reach that limit with the event buff (x3) and a normal berdin´s amulet +100% (x2). And if you are in an active legion that extra 10% will fill the small exp hole. For that reasson, if you have both (berdin´s and merek´s amulets) I suggest to use berdin this week with X3 exp, and merek´s on next weekend with only X2 experience event. If you have to buy them, buy the cheapest one. 

17 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Becareful

remember that the bosses on the exp instances (Adma, TTC, DL and FP) have an exp cap. The cap is near 2B or X6 the normal exp you get. You can reach that limit with the event buff (x3) and a normal berdin´s amulet +100% (x2). And if you are in an active legion that extra 10% will fill the small exp hole. For that reasson, if you have both (berdin´s and merek´s amulets) I suggest to use berdin this week with X3 exp, and merek´s on next weekend with only X2 experience event. If you have to buy them, buy the cheapest one. 

Thankies for mentioning this for those who didn't know since I'm aware of it. Love those amulets since they make things a bit easier for those who dislike grinding up to level 75! <3

Archived