New godstones

Ele-DN

Havent tested out the Padma/Sleep godstone, but I am fairly certain that it does wake up the target, which makes it pretty much just as bad as bleed/poison.

As for Valonte/9k damage, it is amazing in PvE, utterly useless in PvP. The damage is decreased a lot. I think I only inflicted like 200 damage when I was testing it on an alt (he was using Earth Transformation, which means a bit less damage, but should not be that big of a difference).

the 9k godstones are only good for melee and only for PvE, for magic 3640 is better since it procs more and hits more. The 9k is based on your magical attack not magic boost multiplication, does aprox 15k in PvE where 3640 does about 21k. From what I heard about the sleep godstone it does not wake up target you can keep hitting it haven't tested it though.

29 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Ive tested the sleep godstone and i can say its completely useless, whats the point of that godstone as is going to awake the opponent in the next attack??

The irony of a sorc posting this. 

It's sleep. Not a new skill folks. Get a fear godstone  if you want more chuckles.

16 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I had the curiosity to see how that godstone works, if it works as the skills of a Sorc, or if it gave the opportunity to have a few free hits.

Understandable, but logically,I doubt it would still be called sleep :P that's why  there's fear

There is no reason to use sleep godstone for the effect only lasts 2 seconds and it is useless, if sleep is not an active skill that you use intentionally and avoid hitting a second time, then it is even more useless.

Paralyze godstone is still the best in my opinion. With fear the enemy walks away, you might have to move to be able to hit.

But I took the tests on the dps godstone and it seems for mage classes it doesn't worth as much as Strengthened Tiamat's Fury.

See this here, I have updated info

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/2225-illusion-godstone-valontes-strike/

Archived