When did you have the most fun? Please give us 'MEMORIAL SERVER'

RetiaAdolf-KT

Now korean users disappoint 6.X patch and angry to that NC deceive to them.

This is translate korean Aion forums that use google translate. Read and think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trying to find some fun while playing Aion.

At some time, however, fraudulent operations and planning allow users to spend money

I did not enjoy the content or service that suited me.

The reason is that the continuing false events and mini-ons have a profound impact on the balance,

We will make a downward patch and a transformation system that will have a profound effect on the balance.

It is really hard to fall back on the money-devastating plan.

The item that was awarded as a reward system by strengthening the useless item will not deal with it

I caught my ankle so I could not leave this gigantic game and leave. (Of course, I made a lot of money during the fortification event)

Now, I tried to end the game because I was nervous about the false trickery events of NC.

We've gotten a lot of users who paid that much money.

And the phrases used in the reply patch are ads that recognize the value of the item and guarantee the fun of the field.

It also tricked and dragged users.

Okay, let's say it's personal freedom to stop the game anyway.

You have broken the promise to the users that the item promised value.

If so, it did not cause any inconvenience to the game, but it did damage the users in the game.

Discomfort and damage are different.

You can correct the discomfort, but you must compensate for the loss. If the damage was done by breaking the promise.

And if you look at these posts, it seems like you have to do something as delicate as a delete

Even if I fold the game right now, I will have a legitimate demand for you who have been damaging to me.

The money you invest in your users will be different. At the time of the fortification event, you will not be deceived by items you can not use

If you have a little bit of sorry for the users who have won millions of won,

You can cross over.

Please recondition the reward item and recreate the value of the PvP Gear.

And even if you put these inquiries many times, it's hard to be reflected in the game's policy.

As far as I'm concerned, these inquiries are now in full swing.

In the future, we will not be willing to remove the disadvantaged postings and fix the problem

I would like to stop now that they are trying to break the Chinese medicine and avoid responsibility.

And if this requirement of many users like me is against your policy or difficult to reflect

Please let us know the reason why.

Already a large number of users are involved in coordinating reward items.

Only 10,000 views are relevant. Is not it time for you to take the stand?

I want a formal explanation or an answer.

So, every day, I put in the inquiry, and there was only one answer that came back, so I posted the last one on the server board.

If you are not a bipartisan group, why do not you make an appointment and why you do not do it?

And I think that many users will continue to plan this way in the future.

Please clarify the part that does not answer coolly.

There is no doubt about being a little bit furious, but you're always fascinated by me.

We will see how to prepare the users for compensation before the server consolidation in the future.

In the meantime, I put the inquiry as I put it, and since I have written a book, I have no more words to write.

Oh, I'll write one more word.

Did you collect the users to accept the value of the item?

If you promise to do that in the future, will you? Why do you say it? I do not like to swear, but sometimes I get naturally to Gangster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I strongly recommend please give us 'MEMORIAL SERVER'

The method is simple. Survey to user ' When did you have the most fun?' and make statistics.

For example, I had most interesting time that is 4.8 update.

Please don't miss like korean NC. If NC west make that for us, many user is come back.

Sincerely I want that thrive west NC with user.

4.8 was pretty shitty, though. Post-4.5/pre-4.8 was pretty good.

They're not going to do that though. If you want old Aion, you're going to have to look at various illegit servers that, if you make accounts on, don't use the same login as your retail account.

NCK has made terrible decisions with Aion, and they're going to keep making terrible decisions. 6.0 is a mobile-style paywall of a patch where 5.X has been a p2w money farm. 4.8 removed just about everything we enjoyed and replaced it with two agonizingly bad maps. 6.2 boosts the GD minions again.

I don't know why NCK is treating Aion so poorly, because it is a profound disappointment to someone who really loved Aion.

Now korean Aion status ..;; Korean Aion forum use google translate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The most hot time zone, from 8 am to 12 pm after leaving work, the maximum number is 104 people.

The amount of money to enjoy Aion enjoyment
* Minimum: Transformation (Ancient) To extract the desired ancient size, 100 ~ 300$ must be written (Identification: cat,
           Transform and keep transforming order book + ride 30 days etc. The ride is 150 cue, the order is 20 cue 5 cue
It is possible to exclude the person who should roughly change the minimum transformation.

* Max: Transformed Legend ~ Ultimate
           Legend = Unless you're lucky enough to pick the legend you want, it's like 1000$ ~ 3000$
            - The people who pull out the standard are the basic +9 stigma.
            - I can not be satisfied with that.
              Approximately 2 weapons, 5 pieces of armor, 8 pieces of accessory, feather, headdress, wings = 18 total
               (There are some criticisms that break from 10 to 15.)
            Now, for supplementary specs, mini-on-the-shelf, Glenn Moon should have 4 steps.
            - Start with an additional 400 cues or wings there and keep the ride is at least equal.

It became free, but there was a lot of money to spend.
Nuffs are fed without sound rumors and buffs are applied after they have been tamed.
The kids in the pit do not show any signs of happening yet. (Awakening is a little bit of opening and coming out of my mind;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So many korean user say 4.0 is best time .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning!

I have been having fun in katalam times(4.0) these days.

This is the first time I have taken a fortress in the fortress of Prades,

The server is a quai ring server ~!

20180220001756-gXtiuPdoEq7ebuMCt9Fw1-v4

20180220001801-Onr9lCT2gpMfG8wbW5Mh1-v4

and reply - use google translate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was really fun at that time.
Posted by admin on March 31, 2015
Right ... It was fun at that time ...... now ..........................
2018.03.21 03:12 Attack of the Asmodians [Poeta] Report

I was in the Vidal and I was quarring.
2018.02.20 13:00 Elyos Shooting [Poeta] Report
I do not always know when I go to Nara ...
2018.02.21 02:24 Elyos Shield [Poeta] Report it

I'm only looking at RyuDrapeet.
2018.02.20 10:15 Elyos Chining [Poeta] Report it

I have been watching my adi boys because of the kwai ring.
Those who know. Looks pretty.
It's a grip.
2018.02.20 07:11 Asmodian [Poeta] Report it
I can not wait to see it!
2018.02.20 08:45 Attack of the Asmodians [Poeta] Report

Kwai Ling of Memories
2018.02.20 07:06 Asmodian set [Poeta] Report it
Kwai Ling was fun though.
2018.02.20 08:45 Attack of the Asmodians [Poeta] Report

It is a special attack,
2018.02.20 06:31 Eat rice cake Suni [Poeta] Report it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another user write this

Distroy  2018-01-31 22:57

Hi everyone?

I am now a user who has played in the past Erezguigal server echoes

It's not really long now.

The more the time zone gets closer to the present, the less the comment is .... lol,lol,lol

Screenshot from December 20, 2012 to January 6, 2014

The last 8 episodes were on April 12th, and I actually folded them.

It was December 13th that we had to return properly.

65 I'm taking screenshots that focus on Mang Leb! 

20180131224856-38GwvHF3bxR4VFhsclTz1-v4

20180131224913-5OdeTNDezJKh6L7KvNvg1-v4

20180131224915-p155hqs528vK3iV5LaOR1-v4

And another topic

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

General] Frankly now Aion problems and user problems
 GinaBean 2018-03-26 16:11 Views 7193

It is a real 4.0 standard and it will be more profitable than it is now, even if you make an old version and make a license for it.

But if you did not go to destroyed-server, you might have continued, but there was a problem with the user. I was satisfied with the game because I did not know anything more than 4.0 ago. I do not know what to do. It's a bulletin board.

If you want to cache it, you can make it just like a massive game. It's a price. You have to be close. You need a cache.

We do not want to be scolded by our users, but rather like when we did not know, we would do it on NC side.

lol lol Honest. Even when I did not know the amount of money I was playing Abyss and construction work well and was fun. In this part, there is a cache error and the user is wrong.

It's a personal opinion, it's a tackle. Do not matter, do not criticize. Aion It's been a long time, I've done it a lot and it's broken.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well conclusion is transforms suck o_o

I think NA will have something customize about 6.0
You can't expected them to pay 100-300$ so they just have same attack/cast/speed before 6.0

Else either play P servers or move on to another game o_o

BTW whoever developing aion right now just bad marketing.People don't like to be forced and it will backfire.

Archived