Should i wait to return?

Hey everyone! 

I Played this game alot last year but stopped (due to customer service reasons) and thinking of coming back

so 6.0 is coming soon so i wanted to know if it would be smarter for me to wait until 6.0 to return or if i should return now. Is everyone going to create new characters or something with all the new content and deleted stuff?

There is no reason to wait. Sure some things will be deleted in 6.0 but you can always get ready for what is coming. For example don't socket +11/+12 manastones, they will be deleted.
Don't bother with essence cores now, they will be deleted as well.

Getting in now and getting money or getting items etc, won't hurt anything when you return, even better when 6.0 comes you won't feel like you are new again, you will be used to it.

I've quit Aion 3 times in the past for personal reasons, each time from 6 to 10 months, and when I was returning I felt like I didn't know what I was doing with the new staff that the game acquired while I was missing.

4 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

There is no reason to wait. Sure some things will be deleted in 6.0 but you can always get ready for what is coming. For example don't socket +11/+12 manastones, they will be deleted.
Don't bother with essence cores now, they will be deleted as well.

Getting in now and getting money or getting items etc, won't hurt anything when you return, even better when 6.0 comes you won't feel like you are new again, you will be used to it.

I've quit Aion 3 times in the past for personal reasons, each time from 6 to 10 months, and when I was returning I felt like I didn't know what I was doing with the new staff that the game acquired while I was missing.

ok Thanks! :) 

Just read the changes that will occur in 6.0 so you won't bother with things that will be changed/deleted.

For example I have +10 essence cores and I will be rewarded something because of them. But I did them in the enchant event when they didn't break, so you shouldn't bother with those.

27 minutes ago, BeMagnificentt-DN said:

reply to this post guys

sorry idk where the other 2 came from

Forums are pretty slow on the weekend unless there's a scandal going on lol.

I'm taking a break until 6.0, and I'll probably level a new character in it just to see what's changed before I work on my main.

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Forums are pretty slow on the weekend unless there's a scandal going on lol.

I'm taking a break until 6.0, and I'll probably level a new character in it just to see what's changed before I work on my main.

lol

i think im going to level my main and then when 6.0 comes ill make an alt 

Archived