I report Aion for none stop kicking in evergale

Zeyra-KT

On 5/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, Jacque-KT said:

you have players who get discouraged and figure the only way they can progress is to afk

Sorry, but no. I disagree completely. That is just taking advantage of the people who are actually making an effort and trying to win.

I don't agree with Arxagellos often, but I do in this case. If you want to afk, then fine. But don't try to say that it's your "right" to do so, or that you feel like you are forced to afk. You can make the choice to get out there and try to fight, or you can be lazy and partake of rewards that you did not earn.

On 5/5/2018 at 7:20 PM, Jacque-KT said:

Ok, I have read most all of these post.......... and while there is good discussion, this also opens up many other doors as well, depending on the prospective.........in short, there are too many double standards..... first, I am a novice player with limited resources........... but that is my choice and it is also my right to do so......I do not in fact think it is fair to kick anyone for any reason in EC... why? yes you have slackers, so what................. but there are also people like me who are trying but are way under geared or maybe not enough Dram or other reasons..... sometimes bloom gets so bad I have to just stop and let it catch up.......... but how else can one learn or get better... people like me need the experience to get better...however the double standard comes in not only in EC but in most all instances ...... the upper classes and bigger legions want all the points and all the glory and in most cases just do not help the lesser players.. and so, you have players who get discouraged and figure the only way they can progress is to afk..........but that is just one side of it... most importantly...... this is just a Game and Not Real Life.............. and if you want to know the truth.......... the reason Elys win more often is because they help each other, their leaders, LEAD....they are more organized........... I have seen a thousand asmos at the Gate... by the time they got to the middle they are so separated it is ridiculous..every one has their own agenda................... and you want to kick players????? you need to remember that this Game is designed to make NC Soft Money...... not us but them ...but I do agree with one thing.......... if there is going to be a Kick agenda, it needs to be better organized, more clear, and more tightly controlled........and that is the Provence of NC SOFT...... when I enter EC, I quick entry because it is the only way I can get in..... and If I am Captain, I immediately pass it to a higher level...................... and lastly, remember this................ EVERYBODY in this game spends real money at some point........and if they  want to afk, then they most likely have PAID for the right to do so.

I had to read this a few times, but here's a few suggestions:

1-   if you're a novice player with limited resources, don't try to do everything at once,  work up slowly or you'll just get frustrated. Maybe start with arenas, or try to buy some PVP gear. Some events also give free PVP gear! It is your right on how you go about it.

2. Until you are better geared, you will not get into some instances, however you don't need good gear to get into some instances, and you will meet people and get your experience.

3. In the specific case of EC,  if you are undergeared, you can try to help PVE. You may die a lot. There are guidelines for being kicked , and they can be found in the forum, to paraphrase: you should not be kicked for gear. You shouldn't be kicked unless you AFK., and the alliance leader is perfectly within their rights to kick you if you AFK  and/or if you don't follow reasonable requests.  There is no such thing as a paid "right to AFK", if you join, then should expect to participate. 

Archived