New Furniture cabinet give same cabinet.

Chibiusa-DN

Hi from the new furniture Breezy Kitchen Sink and Breezy Kitchen Drawer they both have "Simple 3-Drawer Cabinet", which is pointless cuz they share the same ware spaces, I believe one of them most be "Convenient 3-Drawer Cabinet" instead, or even another name, so we can get both items without the same, i proceed to explain:

unknown.png

In the image of above you see 3 lines of ware from the "Simple 3-Drawer Cabinet", if i put more than 1 of the items with the same type of cabinet, exact Cabinet name (not the item), you opnly will get those same 3 lines, in order to get the 3 of bottom named "Convenient 3-Drawer Cabinet" i had to research for another item with different type of cabinet, You can get Simple, Convenient, Plain, Clean, Decorated or any other name at the first word of the cabinet info, that make you get different line sof ware, but you can also get different lines of ware by getting another with the same name but different number of lines for example, "Simple 2- Drawer Cabinet" from the image the one on the top, and the one on bottom have same name but different quantity of lines, which make them be a different storage.

I hope @Cyan or other people from the Team can modify the item to worth to buy boths and complete the "Kitchen look" in one of hour rooms in the Housing, without being useless cabinets for sharing the same lines of storage.

Proof:
unknown.png

I went and checked the 3 drawer cabinets that I have. I've got a couple 1 drawer, a couple 2 drawer, and 1 3 drawer. Doesn't matter which one I click on it opens to a 3 drawer and all have the same items so this makes me think this was intentional so we can't have an overabundance of space perhaps. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

40 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

I went and checked the 3 drawer cabinets that I have. I've got a couple 1 drawer, a couple 2 drawer, and 1 3 drawer. Doesn't matter which one I click on it opens to a 3 drawer and all have the same items so this makes me think this was intentional so we can't have an overabundance of space perhaps. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

doesnt matter which cabinet you open at your house, it always shows you all the storage in your house. The problem is that they put in BCM 2 cabinets part of a "Kitchen set" for housing, but both of them have the same typeof cabinet and only give you 3 lines of ware, just like you have 2 of the same. I try to make a map with mines to explain you.

unknown.png

But when i press in any of them it pops all my house storage. In thsi case the both Breezy from store for 1000 NC coins, both work as my Eastern Butterly Cabinet cuz contains Simple 3-Drawer Cabinet.

13 hours ago, Ashtar-KT said:

this makes me think this was intentional so we can't have an overabundance of space perhaps. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

^

To think, they FINALLY give us a kitchen sink and counter after all these years, and they go and nyerk it up. It is laughable. What good is a set of cabinets if they share the same inventory space?

4 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

^

To think, they FINALLY give us a kitchen sink and counter after all these years, and they go and nyerk it up. It is laughable. What good is a set of cabinets if they share the same inventory space?

I didnt care much about the space, I just wanted those cabinets for decoration.

On 26/4/2018 at 9:12 PM, Heat-KT said:

don't take it rude way, but it CLEARY says in description "Simple 3-Drawer Cabinet"... what did you expect, a plasma TV? For once NCsoft did give item as described on BCM xD 

I except they make a set for housing with useful items with storage, that doesnt give same cabinet storage on 2 items valued by 1k nc coins each one, and are part of the same style set.
All items from same set have different storage items, like Eastern Butterfly/Eastern Four Season, the ones from Construction crafts, the ones from halloween, the ones from Christmas, the ones from Camping set, and keep going on every set for housing, except this one. I really believe this is a mistake.

• 1 year later...

Hey Chibi I notice from your picture you don't have a small one drawer...neither did I but I just picked up one from Garkinerk the Furniture Shugo in Oriel. Its called a Practical Wooden Cabinet, nothing flash but with some dye it's a handy extra row of storage and cheap at 86881 Kinah.

• 1 month later...
On 18/5/2019 at 4:15 AM, skythee-DN said:

Hey Chibi I notice from your picture you don't have a small one drawer...neither did I but I just picked up one from Garkinerk the Furniture Shugo in Oriel. Its called a Practical Wooden Cabinet, nothing flash but with some dye it's a handy extra row of storage and cheap at 86881 Kinah.

is that the one that expires in some days? 

Archived