Jump to content
Forums

Dual Wielding Mastery, from what I tested so far


Recommended Posts

Dual Attack Mastery properties
Level reserved2 reserved4 reserved6
1 40 400 70
2 42 500 75
3 44 600 80
4 46 700 85
5 48 800 90

Where:

  • reserved2: When using attack skills, offhand weapon base damage applied at reserved2 % (before another unknown reduction down to about 80%)
  • reserved4: When perform normal attacks (not attack skills), off hand attacks have a reserved4 / 10% chance of dealing full damage.
  • reserved6: When perform normal attacks (not attack skills), when off hand attack fails the full damage chance check, the offhand minimum base damage will be randomized between reserved6 % and 100%

Not tested with magical weapons.

Level of mastery:

  • Scouts have level 1 DW mastery
  • Rangers and Gladiators have level 2 DW mastery
  • Assassins have level 5 DW mastery
Edited by mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, can't edit my first post.

Dual Wielding Mastery passive skill is named the following in-game:

  • Advanced Dual-Wielding I
  • Advanced Dual-Wielding II
  • Advanced Dual-Wielding III
  • Advanced Dual-Wielding IV
  • Advanced Dual-Wielding V

Corrections regarding the reserved6 value, it should be:

  • When perform normal attacks (not attack skills), and when off hand attack fails the full damage chance check (chance (1000 - reserved5) / 10%), the pre-defense total damage will be reduced to reserved6 percent.
  • When normal attacks lands a critical hit, the final critical damage (applied after defense) is have a further (1000 - reserved5) / 10%) chance of being reduced to reserved6 percent. This means, roughly, that the random damage reduction can be applied twice on critical hit offhand damage.

This means:

  • Gladiators and Rangers, due to their DW mastery level 2, each of their offhand attacks have 50% chance that their pre-defense total damage will be reduced to 75%. Roughly, without factoring in enemy physical defense:
    • For normal hits, 50% chance of dealing full damage, 50% chance of dealing 75% damage.
    • For critical hits, 25% chance of dealing full damage, 50% chance of dealing 75% damage, and 25% damage of dealing 62.5% damage.
  • Assassins, due to their DW mastery level 5, each of their non-critical offhand attacks have 20% chance that their pre-defense total damage will be reduced to 90%. Roughly, without factoring in enemy physical defense:
    • For normal hits, 80% chance of dealing full damage, 20% chance of dealing 90% damage.
    • For critical hits, 64% chance of dealing full damage, 32% chance of dealing 90% damage, and 4% chance of dealing 81% danage.
Edited by mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...