Cannot regist Xingecode Module

Prontera-DN

my copy of windows is legit lol and  its the crappy support this game has right now for these windows 10 build updates  i have the same issue  and this cancerous 1803 updated last night forceably being a home user is such a pain.

im surprised Aion hasnt did emergency maintence behind this bs so i guess  i wont be playing today til they fix the broken game tomorrow

Just now, Gracefullee-DN said:

my copy of windows is legit lol and  its the crappy support this game has right now for these windows 10 build updates  i have the same issue  and this cancerous 1803 updated last night forceably being a home user is such a pain.

im surprised Aion hasnt did emergency maintence behind this bs so i guess  i wont be playing today til they fix the broken game tomorrow

that being said welcome to windows 10 1803 or should i say welcome to Aion's shady support 0.o

13 minutes ago, null-DN said:

Forget that workaround.

Rather than disabling core security features to get Aion to launch, NcSoft  should disable  Xingecode until it's tested and compatible with  the latest Windows 10 patch.

Wonder if their other games have the same issue.

15 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Forget that workaround.

Rather than disabling core security features to get Aion to launch, NcSoft  should disable  Xingecode until it's tested and compatible with  the latest Windows 10 patch.

Well Said. long as its temperary  i am not rolling back windows to play the game today so i guess it will be  a wait til tomorrow to play

1 minute ago, Ele-DN said:

Windows update... lol

lol yeah windows update rick james version that #ghettolife

kinda thinking i should download bns just to see but by the time download finishes  i bet they will patch it by then lol

19 minutes ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

Well Said. long as its temperary  i am not rolling back windows to play the game today so i guess it will be  a wait til tomorrow to play

lol yeah windows update rick james version that #ghettolife

kinda thinking i should download bns just to see but by the time download finishes  i bet they will patch it by then lol

I had the same problem with BNS so it doesntwork gives the xingcode error :3

My apologies, I didn't think any gamer even used Windows built in anti virus and firewall. I assumed we all had something better, that is more user controllable. I personally like   F-secure but, even McAfee or Norton is a better choice and, just turn Widows protection off, let the REAL AV software handle it all.

47 minutes ago, Kadeth-KT said:

My apologies, I didn't think any gamer even used Windows built in anti virus and firewall. I assumed we all had something better, that is more user controllable. I personally like   F-secure but, even McAfee or Norton is a better choice and, just turn Widows protection off, let the REAL AV software handle it all.

I've always used a separate AV suite  however assumptions like that  probably got us into this this mess - not everyone does.

i think its a gimmick how long they are taking to address the current issue at hand. nobody saying a word to the public  and being real about whats really going on with the xigncode and Aion not being able to launch on windows 10 1803 watch them wait til maintence to fix the issue  i feel like alot of players are gonna leave the game faster at this rate its already barely a population hanging onto the game the die hard loyals will continue to play the ones not so die hard will die off especially since the unprofessionalism of addressing this issue early so there wouldnt be any issue at all

On 1/5/2018 at 7:02 PM, Calista-DN said:

Forget that workaround.

But you gotta admit that both windows updates and securities and aions efforts to security are laughable. At this point we got a conflict between two worthless security efforts that counter attack each other lol.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:13 AM, Nyali-DN said:

Best thing is to turn off automatic Windows updates. >o< I had my fair share with Windows 10 issues... 

I have this turned off so I guess I was lucky to turn all updates on windows off. I keep all windows updates off at all my computers,s since the bug that turned legit windows into "build 7601 error" messaging us that the "copy of windows is not genuine" or something.

Please, one would expect windows (a paid product) to be the best at everything.

There were some major exploits discovered around the first of the year which are causing a lot of disruption across the industry, so I think we should show some patience.

I have two AMD-based machines that respond to turning off the "Windows Defender Security Center" features as described. However, I can also leave CFG, "mandatory ALSR," and heap (the last one) turned on.

NCSOFT may have a way to address this with program-specific settings.

It would be helpful if a community manager would check in and tell us they're aware of this.

Archived