Forums

Cannot regist Xingecode Module

Prontera-DN

• 1 month later...

Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Installed on 5/5/2018 OS Build 17134.137
Work flawlesly with AION - NA as I'm playing from it as we speak, never crashes, never.
It's your configuration which doesn't work not windows version or xigncode.
Try to install windows 10 correctly, windows 10 on UEFI with correctly updated drivers and correctly updated windows 10.
If windows 10 fails to finish an update completely or you get a blue screen after installing an update, that is a sign of fault in installation.

• 3 months later...
On 03/07/2018 at 10:47 PM, XRaYdeR-DN said:

Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Installed on 5/5/2018 OS Build 17134.137
Work flawlesly with AION - NA as I'm playing from it as we speak, never crashes, never.
It's your configuration which doesn't work not windows version or xigncode.
Try to install windows 10 correctly, windows 10 on UEFI with correctly updated drivers and correctly updated windows 10.
If windows 10 fails to finish an update completely or you get a blue screen after installing an update, that is a sign of fault in installation.

This is BS.

I was playing fine. Until now. All of a sudden, it is giving me this nyerking error. I am sorry, but this has nothing to do with Windows10 or whatever. This is some kind of error that happens on registry level and get stuck and nor NC or the xing shit knows how to fix.

Remove this crap, it does nothing but breaks the game.

Also, my wife computer has the same config. SAME = EQUAL inevery aspect and its running the game.

Archived