Weekly Server Maintenance - May 2, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 2, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Rainbow Snake Festival will end. Pay tribute to Hiss Chromatic Brilliance before it's too late.
  3. Kromede's Revenge will begin. You can find full details here
  4. The Prestige Pack will be updated. Full details will be available tomorrow.
  5. An issue where some consumable items mistakenly had "Soul Binding Available" restrictions will be fixed.
  6. An issue where the Time Attack UI would not be display properly in some situations will be fixed.
  7. An issue with the spawn patterns for Protector Spirits in the Upper Abyss will be fixed.
  8. An issue where artifacts in Norsvold and Iluma could summon an NPC would not appear under certain circumstances will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

5IfEtIG.jpg q7Mg3Tj6CcbwWy-cNZh4JACyW8p9N0gFxMBbAmjV RHKyeGD.gif 

• Cyan changed the title to Weekly Server Maintenance - May 2, 2018
  • Cyan pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

im on windows 10 1803 are you guys going to patch the game  so i can play again

Actually I have the same problem and it appears this problem is only with 64bit client, I'm already in contact with support to solve it.. just rename your bin64 folder and run it (32bit client works)

• Aion Team
6 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

We're working with the dev team to get this fixed quickly. It won't be in the maintenance but we will get it out as quickly as possible.

5 hours ago, XYZX-DN said:

@Cyan Are the mass disconnects/crashes in evergale canyon ever going to be fixed?

The dev team is investigating the issue, but there is not a fix coming as of yet. Keep reporting any issues you may be experiencing as the info helps with tracking down these issues.

8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Keep reporting any issues you may be experiencing as the info helps with tracking down these issues.

It's kinda widely known that mass DC's are caused by that Internet Cafe (popular thing in Korea) restriction. Basically client thinks that we are using internet cafe services without paying them. Tried to tell that in support ticket to Technical Support, but they did not seem to understand that this is mass problem , not my personal.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:
12 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

We're working with the dev team to get this fixed quickly. It won't be in the maintenance but we will get it out as quickly as possible.

@Gracefullee-DN disable 3 things in windows defender (app & browser control -> exploit protection). These are: CFG, DEP, SEHOP, with those 3 settings disabled you can run 64-bit client. If you don't want to dig in this just force the game run 32bit (rename 64bit folder to whetever you want). Works with the newest 17134.1 build.

@Cyan I'm not gonna say this politely and don't want to make some mess. We usually get that answer, Xigncode3 already has newer build for Redstone 4 (W10 1803) but that doesn't help either. At least please update xigncode to the newest version as you can prevent issues like these. I could technically tell here what the problem is but nobody would understand it.

JUST MY OPINION: for technical support team get good team as the 1st answer was like "we know, bye", but the other guy who knew it's gonna be widespread took the ticket and started troubleshooting with me.  + for him

1 hour ago, Magistone-KT said:

@Gracefullee-DN disable 3 things in windows defender (app & browser control -> exploit protection). These are: CFG, DEP, SEHOP, with those 3 settings disabled you can run 64-bit client. If you don't want to dig in this just force the game run 32bit (rename 64bit folder to whetever you want). Works with the newest 17134.1 build.

@Cyan I'm not gonna say this politely and don't want to make some mess. We usually get that answer, Xigncode3 already has newer build for Redstone 4 (W10 1803) but that doesn't help either. At least please update xigncode to the newest version as you can prevent issues like these. I could technically tell here what the problem is but nobody would understand it.

JUST MY OPINION: for technical support team get good team as the 1st answer was like "we know, bye", but the other guy who knew it's gonna be widespread took the ticket and started troubleshooting with me.  + for him

im glad you found this fix out cuz when i tried running 32 bit it doesnt seem to like my pc very much it was loading everything slower and hiccupy like but now that i tried this fix 64 bit works so i aint gonna be  complaining for awhile 

16 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

One single piece of each of these, @MetalCutie-DN. Yes, it's ridiculous. Like one minium? Total waste of coins lol.

Yip, that's what I was talking about... and you spend 5k coins on those to get... So getting prestige pack might give you more options but it's another grinding game, imo.

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived