Skill Customization

Gorry-DN

Hello  Daevas, this is suggestion to allow the cleric skill customization of "Power Heart" be applied to both Land Bargain and Power Smash seeing as they are the same exact skill, just one is in the form of ArchDaeve and has a lower cooldown. As a DPs cleric who enjoys cosmetics, I would really enjoy if this change could be implemented over time.

I was going to make a topic about this issue as well as this also affects my chanter's skill skin. I looked into this and it is indeed being fixed in 5.8 as Bryos mentioned.

However, I propose a question to Cyan and Hime: is it at all feasible for quality of life changes and bug fixes from future patches, such as the skill skin issue, to be quickly pushed into our version? I ask for changes like these because they will merely fix existing systems, and would not interfere with NA's game progression like advancing new story contents or balancing changes to instances/dungeons would. Now, I have no idea how patch localization works but, will it be possible to pick out changes like these or would it be too much work?

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2017 at 0:58 AM, Gorry-IS said:

Hello  Daevas, this is suggestion to allow the cleric skill customization of "Power Heart" be applied to both Land Bargain and Power Smash seeing as they are the same exact skill, just one is in the form of ArchDaeve and has a lower cooldown. As a DPs cleric who enjoys cosmetics, I would really enjoy if this change could be implemented over time.

From where did you make this screenshot? Edited? My skill window has tabs: Active, Passive, Item Skill, Chains, Used defined Chain Skill Settings. BTW what is "item skill" and why are they gray?

16 minutes ago, Heliosgolden-SL said:

From where did you make this screenshot? Edited? My skill window has tabs: Active, Passive, Item Skill, Chains, Used defined Chain Skill Settings. BTW what is "item skill" and why are they gray?

Check some posts above. Yes, that screenshot is edited.

The "Skill Animation" tab only shows if you have acquired any of the Skill Skin cards and have used them to "learn" the appearance of the skill.

As for item skills, they are skills which are only available if you have certain items. Most of them are +20 skills. The ones in the bottom are skills which comes from skins, such as the Dragon King weapons.

3 minutes ago, Bryos-TM said:

Check some posts above. Yes, that screenshot is edited.

The "Skill Animation" tab only shows if you have acquired any of the Skill Skin cards and have used them to "learn" the appearance of the skill.

As for item skills, they are skills which are only available if you have certain items. Most of them are +20 skills. The ones in the bottom are skills which comes from skins, such as the Dragon King weapons.

You talk about Skill Skins - is it just a suggestion or they exist somewhere?

Archived