Evergale A++ but burns ap.

SkyeGray-DN

Evergale is loads of fun; PvP on a manageable scale, a map easy to negotiate, objectives clear, uncomplicated and well-defined. The only downside is that quite a few of us burn through way more augment than we gain from a win. In fact,  Evergale rewards players with a tenth of the AP earned in  EB, a purely PvE instance. It costs me 500K AP on a fairly regular basis to keep my gear augmented - and the paltry 3K AP from an Evergale win keeps us in the red.  I will probably continue to dash into Evergale and demolish my augment, but I have temp friends who feel they need to hold back when their augments take so much damage. That being said, it's a great instance that doesn't feel  like an instance and I'm hoping the rewards will eventually be commensurate with the amount of PvP one actually does.

To be fair, you dont need augmented gear for Evergale. Those potions can easily make any class a main tank or a dps train.

There is also the fact that consider PvP gear irrelevant for activities of this size, but that is just my personal opinion.

Augment is never going to "pay off" unless your goal is not the AP (like win in Arena of glory for example where you care about the victory and less for the AP).

I know it sounds bad but this is meant to be like this, a pay-to-win feature for those that can afford it. I would prefer to have augment scrolls easier accessible that would compensate for the AP loss. Maybe put it in a reward for instances.

At the moment you can either buy it from BCM (like duh) or buy it from broker from someone who got it from BCM, or hope to get an untradeable version from an instance by luck.

(you lose augment even when you make Duel between you and your own function)

Archived