Sign in to follow this  
Patsy-DN

Issue with XINGCODE

Patsy-DN   

is anyone having problem with XingCode today? cuz im trying to log aion and keeps  saying "Cannot Regist XingCode Module. 

i literaly try everything i saw on forums allready but cant fix it .. HELP D:

Do you have windows 10? If so turn off all Windows Defender Real Time protections or, use a different antivirus.

Patsy-DN   

yeah i do have w10 and i literaly try everything .. i turn off firewall/window defender ect and still not working at all, i fact im just having this issue with aion only  i have lot of games on my computer and this one is the only one i cant play now because xingcode said dosnt work at all. sad

No reason to mess with your firewall and or Windows Defender, Simply go to the Aion directory and change the name of your " bin64 " file to " bin64.old " and it will force load the 32bit version... Problem solved !!

Patsy-DN   

no really i allready did that and the problem there is i dont get the xingcode issue .. my aion just literaly close

automatically when start loading  t_t

That sounds like another problem. Possible driver or hardware issues. Look into those possibilities. Update drivers for graphics and sound, run a hardware diagnostics tool. See if there is another problem.

9 hours ago, Detroit-DN said:

No reason to mess with your firewall and or Windows Defender, Simply go to the Aion directory and change the name of your " bin64 " file to " bin64.old " and it will force load the 32bit version... Problem solved !!

Updating my graphics card and changing this folder fixed my issue with this error.