Prestige Pack Update?

Aly-DN

The news that the Prestige Pack has finally been updated was posted. The vending machine, the Lucky Hand buff and the daily rewards, we are told, were updated. My question is what about the monthly rewards? We have been receiving the 35 month reward for a year. There have been no bonus items for each 6 months either.

Also, we should receive compensation for paying for something that has been broken for so long.

Well prestige pack is updated, the problem is when you get the prestige buff (50% exp, gathering, crafring) you can not use any other exp or crafting exp scrolls because it say you already have one, the other problem is that you can not remove the prestige buff manually

Apparently you can't renew it, either. You have to wait until it runs out (24 hours) before you can refresh it. That wasn't the case before they added the xp buff. This is something that really needs to be fixed.

@Brutallus-DN.. I'm not quite sure what your point is or if you actually understood what you quoted. I like the Prestige Pack. But I like it even more when it isn't broken and this isn't the first time they have broken it. The last time it was broken (for almost a year), we were given compensation for the time that we paid for the pack and it wasn't working properly. This time it is the monthly bonus boxes.. which have been stuck at 35 months for a year. Every 6 months we also received a bonus (wings, a mount, a title, etc). We haven't been getting those either. The rest of the pack has worked just fine and is of value. When it gets fixed, it will be of even more value. 

2 hours ago, Datura-DN said:

what pisses me off about the lucky hand buff is you can't use amulets anymore with it active

1 hour ago, Jazzmint-DN said:

Well prestige pack is updated, the problem is when you get the prestige buff (50% exp, gathering, crafring) you can not use any other exp or crafting exp scrolls because it say you already have one, the other problem is that you can not remove the prestige buff manually

I suspected this would happen, how can devs let this happen and/or not foresee it? It is just laughable sorry Aion devs but this is realllllllly ridiculous. I wonder what will happen when the triple xp buff hits at the end of the month, will it even work? lol smh

Please fix this ASAP and maybe I/we will resub our prestige packs.

8 minutes ago, ManBearPig-KT said:

I suspected this would happen, how can devs let this happen and/or not foresee it? It is just laughable sorry Aion devs but this is realllllllly ridiculous. I wonder what will happen when the triple xp buff hits at the end of the month, will it even work? lol smh

Please fix this ASAP and maybe I/we will resub our prestige packs.

i send a ticked last night, the answer was

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Aion Support Team.

I sincerely understand where you're coming from. However, it is intended that other buffs do not stack over the other. Also, there are buffs that has duration that in order to remove, you need to wait for its expiration. If you think that these features needs to be changed or updated, I invite you to post your suggestions on our official forums. In that way, the Development will take note of your idea and may game improvement. I've included a link to the Suggestion Box area of our forums below.

https://forums.aiononline.com/

This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Regards,

GM Kairun
NCSOFT Support Team

Jazzmint

May 2, 18:08 PDT

I been using prestige pack 14 month since i returned to aion, the problem now with the new buffs is that i can not use other exp scrolls or crafting scrolls. becase those can not overwrite the prestige buff, but is very inconvenient for the prestige users. The other problem is that i have to wait 24hs connected to get the buff remove? for me to see the advantage of the new buff is get stack with other scrolls, or at least overwrite the exp part of the buff with better scrolls

14 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

... for paying for something that has been broken for so long.

And that was your mistake, given nc's track record (specially in the past 4-5 months) do you really expect them to give it attention if you keep paying whether it works or not?

6 hours ago, Jazzmint-DN said:

I been using prestige pack 14 month since i returned to aion, the problem now with the new buffs is that i can not use other exp scrolls or crafting scrolls. becase those can not overwrite the prestige buff, but is very inconvenient for the prestige users. The other problem is that i have to wait 24hs connected to get the buff remove? for me to see the advantage of the new buff is get stack with other scrolls, or at least overwrite the exp part of the buff with better scrolls

Totally agree with you. Especially on EXP weekends, I need to wait for the buff to run out so I can actually use my amulet so I benefit from the EXP weekend to the fullest. The presitge pack is alright, they updated it (not mentioning the monthly rewards which are still the same), but the buff is more of a restriction than a help. Would be nice if this suggestion gets noticed by the staff, @Cyan. Still not sure if I'll keep paying for the prestige pack... u.u

NCsoft staff slacks too hard (sorry but true, can't deny it no matter how respectful i'd like to sound towards you guys).  They always want players to point out problems, and obvious ones that have been on-going for months and perhaps years in due time and not getting fixed.   Your standard of quality is shabby. Really really shabby. *sellotapes the hands of the person who is about to tell me to play another game, to the table*

4 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Totally agree with you. Especially on EXP weekends, I need to wait for the buff to run out so I can actually use my amulet so I benefit from the EXP weekend to the fullest. The presitge pack is alright, they updated it (not mentioning the monthly rewards which are still the same), but the buff is more of a restriction than a help. Would be nice if this suggestion gets noticed by the staff, @Cyan. Still not sure if I'll keep paying for the prestige pack... u.u

Have to say I agree. I'd honestly be fine with the buffs not stacking IF I could remove the Prestige buff manually when I want to use a crafting/XP amulet. But to be forced to stay logged on until the Prestige buff runs out, wasting precious weekend crafting boost when I'm trying to level aetherforging? Nah. I'll likely be canceling Prestige if this isn't addressed -- and fixed.

4 hours ago, Sabreze-DN said:

NCsoft staff slacks too hard (sorry but true, can't deny it no matter how respectful i'd like to sound towards you guys).  They always want players to point out problems, and obvious ones that have been on-going for months and perhaps years in due time and not getting fixed.   Your standard of quality is shabby. Really really shabby. *sellotapes the hands of the person who is about to tell me to play another game, to the table*

But go play another game!! (J/k)

Yeah, you done-goofed this one, NCsoft...again. Your devs keep being pretty darn potato with the system that's supposed to provide a slightly stable source of income.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, Datura-DN said:

I've sent in a ticket before and they replied and said that 36months is the end for now

And now that they have updated -some- of the Pack, it's time to update the rest? @Cyan.. right?

On 4.5.2018 at 6:40 PM, Bryos-DN said:

Can I get a free Prestige subscription from any of you then? I want Minion Contracts. >.>

You need to get 5k prestige coins first. :P

I was thinking about this whole thing over the weekend and I'll actually cancel mine after so many years. Why? Because the only good thing is the vending machine and even this one is not as great actually considering that you need to grind hard for the prestige coins if you wanna get anything from it, speaking of the feli stones, minion contracts and more, which cost 5k and above. I remember back when we were able to farm KT for candies and coins, but this is not working for high level like most of us. Also remember the times where people farmed like crazy to get 20k coins just to have the unicorn mount and after a short time we all got it via daily luna design? Ye... The "new" prestige pack might be still working others but I'm not happy with it anymore... *sighs* And the monthly rewards are still the same... *shrugs*

On 5/4/2018 at 8:10 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Have to say I agree. I'd honestly be fine with the buffs not stacking IF I could remove the Prestige buff manually when I want to use a crafting/XP amulet. But to be forced to stay logged on until the Prestige buff runs out, wasting precious weekend crafting boost when I'm trying to level aetherforging? Nah. I'll likely be canceling Prestige if this isn't addressed -- and fixed.

I already canceled mine.

Also, I made a post dedicated to this issue here.

I am not sure if the prestige rewards now are really smaller than the ones we used to have some years ago. But nowadays is easier to get a lot of things. Also we can find more items in BCM too. 

In the old days even the 14 days mount was something. Getting a mount was much harder and that one was really usefull on alts. Also the buff charms we got from prestige NPCs were interesting. So few times we had buffs from events so even those charms did a difference. The wings after the 6th month were important. Was hard to get nice wings too. And they had the same stats than IS ones. But winning IS was complicated on those days and getting the wings from the box had a really low chance (for most of the people, not for me, I got so many :P ). I also remember that the few ceramium medals I got each month made a huge difference for me. They were really hard to get on the first months on 4.0. 

Now the rewards maybe are similar than those, but we can buy a lot of things on broker, BCM, we have a lot of events with buffs. We can buy the medals, we can buy the supps, 30K AP now are not the same that used to be in the past.....

But IMO something that could be changed and a lot of people will love it, is the way the buffs from prestige works. Was better in the old way with the item on the special cube that provided pasive bonus. The new way with the buff from the npcs is not really working cause it blocks all the other buffs from charms and amulets. Should be something totally unrelated. Like the buffs from events not related with the buffs from charms. The prestige bonus should be a 3rd class of buffs

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

But IMO something that could be changed and a lot of people will love it, is the way the buffs from prestige works. Was better in the old way with the item on the special cube that provided pasive bonus. The new way with the buff from the npcs is not really working cause it blocks all the other buffs from charms and amulets. Should be something totally unrelated. Like the buffs from events not related with the buffs from charms. The prestige bonus should be a 3rd class of buffs

I agree, the rewards we have in events, in luna craft, as drops and in aetherforging make the prestige a little useless. The venting machine with prestige coins is insanely expensive. It is like buying coffee from starbucks, nothing special and too expensive.

Archived