Sorcerer Crucible

Arhangelos

Hey I am from Europe and I am playing with 200+ ping, with the reduction service, which is mostly stabilizing it not so much lowering it.
~~~
I wear full graywolf +7, I have my harvester weapon and all, so lets say I could add another 20 seconds to my time (generously) to compensate for the ping. So my time wouldn't be THAT bad. I understand luck of godstone play a role and probably that a-rank minio0n that does insane dmg would add a little bit.

Does any of those people who do these insane timings made a video? Because I have seen an assassin video where he practically auto attacked and he kept doing 10k dmg mostly and the boss died in 28 seconds or something.

wlefsKv.jpg

1. You should use a ping reducer. The cheaper ones like reducethelag cost $15 per 6 months. And it reduces your ping to 150ms. Which already helps a lot. The more expensive ones like battleping can reduce (depending on server) to 120-140ms

2. 1:10min with gray wolf+7 and BoS gear indicates that you need to work hard on your dps rotation. Even with 200ms you should reach 1:40min easily

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 0:53 PM, Sofie-KT said:

1. You should use a ping reducer. The cheaper ones like reducethelag cost $15 per 6 months. And it reduces your ping to 150ms. Which already helps a lot. The more expensive ones like battleping can reduce (depending on server) to 120-140ms

2. 1:10min with gray wolf+7 and BoS gear indicates that you need to work hard on your dps rotation. Even with 200ms you should reach 1:40min easily

1) I already use a ping reduction service and it takes my ping to 200~220 (Reduce The Lag). Ping reduction services can only do that much when my ISP is not the best.

2) My ping also makes my char sit there sometimes when I hit a skill waiting and that might delay my dps. Like I hit a skill, I think it will be casted and it simply doesn't.

3) I requested a video to see, because in any grouped pve instance I usually am the one getting the agro due to the highest dps. What is your suggestion for rotation?

Since you are that high, have you made a video?

10 hours ago, Decalcomania-KT said:

https://imgur.com/a/nUOJtGS

way to go. from 1.10min left to 2:52 :D

sounds legit...

It is bugged, I never did that timing. There are people who have 3 minutes left, it is impossible to eat it in 0 seconds. It also looks like we can transform in Crucible Spire again, with Wind Form it can be eaten pretty easily. Did they re-enable the transforms in there or is it another bug?

Archived