Looking for old friends from Kahrun!

Hey I have an odd request, maybe one of you guys can help.

I recently came back and last I played was 4 years ago - now I had a mail in my ingame mailbox from an old friend that they joined a legion to prepare for 4.8? Not sure how long ago that was. Their names were Eucliwood and Yuy, both from Kahrun. If anybody knows them or if they changed their names, please let me know thanks!

You should listen to this while seeking for your friends :P

To be honest the details ain't enough you should say your friend is elyos or asmo too and name of yourself.
People were freely transfer to KT or DN so your friends might be not even in DN they might transfered to KT already.

I was a kahruner myself but memories of kahrun is long gone I can barely remember anyone. T-T

13 hours ago, 66s3A71C-DN said:

Hey I have an odd request, maybe one of you guys can help.

I recently came back and last I played was 4 years ago - now I had a mail in my ingame mailbox from an old friend that they joined a legion to prepare for 4.8? Not sure how long ago that was. Their names were Eucliwood and Yuy, both from Kahrun. If anybody knows them or if they changed their names, please let me know thanks!

Well, welcome back! :3

You might not know, but we had a merge not long ago where everyone got to renew their IGNs, so they might not have the same name at all. What faction were they from?

Also try to ask in-game, maybe someone knows, since not so many people stop by the forum.

4 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Well, welcome back! :3

You might not know, but we had a merge not long ago where everyone got to renew their IGNs, so they might not have the same name at all. What faction were they from?

Also try to ask in-game, maybe someone knows, since not so many people stop by the forum.

There were Elyos, the mail they left me had their "old" ign but i tried replying to it not sure if it still goes through. Damn lol

3 minutes ago, 66sB04E3-DN said:

There were Elyos, the mail they left me had their "old" ign but i tried replying to it not sure if it still goes through. Damn lol

Depends on what the system message said. It wouldn't let you mail it if those names were existing, but again, might be other people now who own the name, you never know. I'd also suggest you to check out the Aion Facebook groups of each server (incl. the old ones). This will increase your chances for sure. Good luck! <3

Archived