Unable to remove Lucky Hand buff

Makaron

It is not possible to remove the Lucky Hand (prestige) buff. This is a huge problem because

1. It lasts for 24 hours.
  2. You can't use an XP amulet until the buff expires.

I sent in a ticket and they basically told me they can't do anything about it. I figured I would post here to try to get more publicity. There are also a fair number of complaints on this thread referencing the issue. I already canceled my subscription since I don't want to risk having the buff during the double/triple XP events :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had this buff and it was a problem, but i took my time and let it wear off by letting my char online afk for too long. I agree this buff should be removable, not by using another amulet, but by right clicking on it and removing it. I'd say do the same thing to amulets as well, sure they only last 1 hour only but being able to remove a buff is a very important feature.

19 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I have had this buff and it was a problem, but i took my time and let it wear off by letting my char online afk for too long. I agree this buff should be removable, not by using another amulet, but by right clicking on it and removing it. I'd say do the same thing to amulets as well, sure they only last 1 hour only but being able to remove a buff is a very important feature.

It's been an issue for a while. Another thing I noticed last week when we had the 400% EXP week is that the buff doesn't stack with EXP amulets which was not the case before. So I sent in a ticket for a refund and telling them that something is wrong and this was not happening before. Got my refund, but same issue. Had to AFK my buff so it's gone now, but it sucks because I couldn't take full advantage of the event. =.=

21 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

It's been an issue for a while. Another thing I noticed last week when we had the 400% EXP week is that the buff doesn't stack with EXP amulets which was not the case before. So I sent in a ticket for a refund and telling them that something is wrong and this was not happening before. Got my refund, but same issue. Had to AFK my buff so it's gone now, but it sucks because I couldn't take full advantage of the event. =.=

The problem is that it lasts 24 hours. When my prestige was over since I do not play too many hours, I had it for the rest of the week and then had to wait online for the rest to wear off for the 4x XP week.

On 27.7.2018 at 0:13 PM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

The problem is that it lasts 24 hours. When my prestige was over since I do not play too many hours, I had it for the rest of the week and then had to wait online for the rest to wear off for the 4x XP week.

I mean we shouldn't even be in this kind of situation, you know? u.u

Archived