Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 9, 2018

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 9, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:15 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

  1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kromede's Revenge will continue for two more weeks.
  3. XIGNCODE3 will be updated to address incompatibility issues with the latest version of Windows 10.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

vIlc5NmWvt86iae2C4pUX1xfWcIltEXHmSyQUPLw  rsbVbWV.gif 1xUkPbP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sun-DN   

Hey @Cyan , can we hope for a enchanting gear event that removes kinah cost or drops only one level if fails like the accessories one any time soon ?

 This patch is the last to hit +20 gear and some people didn’t got it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyd-KT   
7 minutes ago, Sun-DN said:

Hey @Cyan , can we hope for a enchanting gear event that removes kinah cost or drops only one level if fails like the accessories one any time soon ?

 This patch is the last to hit +20 gear and some people didn’t got it yet.

Last week in May according to this

and http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/events/02062018-power-up-week.php is what had last power up week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DMob-DN   
31 minutes ago, DiuDiu-KT said:

XIGNCODE3 send the error 0xE019100B, i cant open my game

turn off shugo console :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this stinks.  I had to update Windows 10, and after a few days, I had to download the upgrades on the 9th for AION.  So, now I login to AION, popup screen with the "play now" button comes on.  I  push the "play now" button, but then the screen goes away, and I don't get the XIGNCODE3 popup (or any other popup screens, or the licensing screen).  Your Twitter link doesn't tell me how to fix the problem, nor does the L2 link that NC's provided tell me how to fix the problem.

SO - tell me, in plain English, what the heck am I supposed to do?  Keep in mind I'm not terribly computer literate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wistara-KT said:

Well, this stinks.  I had to update Windows 10, and after a few days, I had to download the upgrades on the 9th for AION.  So, now I login to AION, popup screen with the "play now" button comes on.  I  push the "play now" button, but then the screen goes away, and I don't get the XIGNCODE3 popup (or any other popup screens, or the licensing screen).  Your Twitter link doesn't tell me how to fix the problem, nor does the L2 link that NC's provided tell me how to fix the problem.

SO - tell me, in plain English, what the heck am I supposed to do?  Keep in mind I'm not terribly computer literate.

 

I dunno if this will work, but you can try this:

Go into your Aion folder. Open the bin64 folder. Rename the Aion.bin file to Aion.bin.old. Try launching the game again. Maybe it'll work. D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wistara-KT said:

Go ahead and laugh, but this scares the hell out of me. 

 

Hahahaha! It's all right. It doesn't break anything. All you need to do is remove the .old. Adding it forces the 32-bit client, which can sometimes fix various problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can't find the folder I'm looking for.

I swear, this is worse than the "Pando" days.

Edited by Wistara-KT
Additional spite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wistara-KT said:

I can't find the folder I'm looking for.

I swear, this is worse than the "Pando" days.

The default location should be C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion\bin64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×