Locked account for suspicious activity.

Venom-KT

Well, I send e-mail for support 5 days ago, but no one answer me, now I'll try here, maybe Cyan can answer or not.

When I try log in my account appeared this ''Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com.''

I know this is normal, happened with me many times for created new accounts, but I forgot what I need do for retake the account.

Thank you.

I had an old account last year, cam back to play and Bang it was ban for suspect activity, with the Pin security, I cant figure out how someone can get in your account with this Pin system, anyway, took a while (3 weeks) and it was un-ban after sending them my statement of my subscription for the time i was playing, send them a copy of my passport by fax, my Birth Certificate by fax and something else dont remember... In that time i start a new account and play it for fun.

B.

2 hours ago, Battlemaster-KT said:

I had an old account last year, cam back to play and Bang it was ban for suspect activity, with the Pin security, I cant figure out how someone can get in your account with this Pin system, anyway, took a while (3 weeks) and it was un-ban after sending them my statement of my subscription for the time i was playing, send them a copy of my passport by fax, my Birth Certificate by fax and something else dont remember... In that time i start a new account and play it for fun.

B.

Your passport and birth certificate? I have never heard of such a thing! Usually they ask you your name, birthday and questions about any spending. Things that only you would know.

Archived