Thanks for the Fun but time for something else

Acanya-DN

Time for me to take some time away from the game. Simply put its just not that fun for me anymore. The game is in such a state for me now I dread logging in and getting zerged down in open world PVP for an hour or two and then forced to get zerged in EC while others afk because aion team has decided this is the only real way to upgrade my gear. Other option is to run Stale PvE instances that have been around almost 2 years. Not so fun! oh lets talk about doing the events that is basically hand the gear to everyone that I worked hard to attain.  Going Broke to enchant my gear high enough to be competitive. Yay more fun! I wont even go into the cheating people that seem to never get punished. The last straw for me was NC Soft  waiting a week to fix the anti cheat software that they are not even using and someone on the forum found a way around so I could get back in game before the fix. Here is my favorite EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING that you own now for gear will mean nothing in 6.0. So why even bother at this point. There are lots more reasons to not play and I really cant find but one or two reasons to play and it has nothing to do with the game.

I do not want to leave this on a bad note so I will say if I PVPed with you or against you Thanks for all the fun but I am on a hiatus from game. Don't know how long maybe when I actually feel the game will be fun again if ever.

I hear you, I've been playing since 2010 and the game has definitely changed a lot since then, and often not for the better.

I'm surprised by your thoughts on EC.  From my viewpoint it's the exact opposite: the asmos are never afk,  they always play the instance and the elys are the ones who don't, unless  I'm in a premade, and I don't get those cuz not 75 yet, only if I'm lucky and happen to q.e. into one.    I've seen your team win many times, more than lose so I don't agree with that complaint!

I don't spend as much time playing as I used to so now certain things that used to annoy me about the game don't anymore.  When I'm tired of it/gets too dumb I just log out.  I don't get too caught up in the gear race either.  I do what I can and that's it. It's supposed to be fun, not a job that's hated.  That's why I think it's ok that gear is given out more easily now - it makes it possible to actually enjoy the game.   Some ppl don't agree with that approach but not everyone has hours on end to play.  I'll miss seeing you in EC.  

• 2 months later...

So I came back from about a month off and been playing again.... I still love the PVP in the game but all the things mention above still get under my skin. I just try to approach it differently on my side. Sometimes i am successful I can let it just not bother me and sometimes it just really gets to me. I just have never understood why people play a game to go AFK or do only the things that are easy. I guess people are just different.. so for now I am back playing and hoping that  Refly will add some lost fun in the game for a little longer. one just never knows. See you all in game

Loving the attitude Acanya you remind me of my old master jiraiya sensei who has taught me no matter how much you suck (like naruto) you will always be able to find joy in w.e you do (in naruto's case sucking) so I really admire your ability to stay positive (like naruto) and despite not knowing how to play the game (some what like naruto back in the day) you still manage to find the fun in the game so keep on swimming brother never give up on your ninja way (like naruto)

On 11/05/2018 at 8:27 PM, Acanya-DN said:

Time for me to take some time away from the game. Simply put its just not that fun for me anymore. The game is in such a state for me now I dread logging in and getting zerged down in open world PVP for an hour or two and then forced to get zerged in EC while others afk because aion team has decided this is the only real way to upgrade my gear. Other option is to run Stale PvE instances that have been around almost 2 years. Not so fun! oh lets talk about doing the events that is basically hand the gear to everyone that I worked hard to attain.  Going Broke to enchant my gear high enough to be competitive. Yay more fun! I wont even go into the cheating people that seem to never get punished. The last straw for me was NC Soft  waiting a week to fix the anti cheat software that they are not even using and someone on the forum found a way around so I could get back in game before the fix. Here is my favorite EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING that you own now for gear will mean nothing in 6.0. So why even bother at this point. There are lots more reasons to not play and I really cant find but one or two reasons to play and it has nothing to do with the game.

I do not want to leave this on a bad note so I will say if I PVPed with you or against you Thanks for all the fun but I am on a hiatus from game. Don't know how long maybe when I actually feel the game will be fun again if ever.

its sad the state of the game right now. These patch made NC lose half their playerbase, and a good chunk of those here are just hanging to see if 6.x will really bring better times.

46 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

you know aion is in a bad place because i have like 8 bars til 75 and i login and watch TV YOUTUBE while people run around in luma and i usually hit max lvl before most so that says alot about the gaming in aion atm.

No, it says a lot about you being a lazyass.

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, Acanya-DN said:

Time for me to take some time away from the game...

Acanya fake...

Time away? runing in Iluma? doing EC? doing OW?

You saw that to not found some in your way?

By the way what is the problem in a chanter that use wow? you don't have Hide? mauform? to run away.

Acanya fake...

Time away? runing in Iluma? doing EC? doing OW?

You saw that to not found some in your way?

By the way what is the problem in a chanter that use wow? you don't have Hide? mauform? to run away

Not to be rude or insensitive but can someone translate this I don't understand?

Archived