Peregrine Minion!

Viola has an a lot more elaborated backstory (her relationship with the Archdaeva, Pernos, etc) because people liked her. Due to how much attention she has gained, she got a Minion. Unfortunately, Papa Peregrine couldnt beat the chibi-esque kawaii Viola, so he got little attention.

However, I do feel I have seen Peregrine in a Minion form, unless it is just my memory confusing the chibi characters Koreans use for their promotional art. 

It's frustrating, she just seems like any other girl toon that they've "kawaii-fied" - a fully grown woman in power who's mature but wears cute little lolita dresses and has a teddy bear, nyaaa~

Meanwhile Peregrine is powerful, somewhat of a minority (I think he's the only?? or one of the only asmodian leaders with dark skin - not gonna say black because I guess lore wise it's all just asmo since they're all every colour in existence so I don't think races would really apply but in OUR terms then yes, he's black) and I don't know, he just seems like such an underrated character. I wish they'd love him as much as they love Viola.

Archived