Post your Aion character!

Larxe-KT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'll post some older ones, after 5.0 the developers decided to ruin the faces of our characters, remember when we were given a free surgery ticket? Our characters never looked the same again.

I tried to make my char look like me in real life, BUT I admit I exaggerated :D He looks more like Alexander Skarsgard now than me but oh well.

vGBn1IV.jpg

sIecfVG.pngPQGNgul.png

Tiamaranta :D

wJFCtgF.jpg

YP40zfP.jpg

Checked out the game after nearly 2 years, and found this lone Ely on an all-Asmo account. I must delete her in order to be able to make new characters, or so the notice says. So I was about to delete her, but how do you delete someone how looks at you like that?

0rRJpKo.jpg

I sure couldn't bring myself to do it, so I sighed, left her where she is among the rather butchered asmos, and made a new alt on another account instead. Selfie with a long time no see bestie.

c6knhy6.jpg

She may need some deboobjob though, or maybe, hopefully, it's just the starter set that makes her look this way, or charcreation is a lie. Anyway, it's fun to be back, steal people's minions for pics and grab the last chance to read pages of fun things NPCs got to say if you decline quests.

DYn7HHf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Draiky and I have an alt problem.

I have 4 Asmodian alts along with my main. Some of the pictures are old, some are from the character creator, but maybe someday I'll update with some more recent photos of them. Fun fact: All of my Aion characters are based off of my own characters, most of them from D&D and tabletop shenanigans because I'm a dork.

So first and foremost we have Korsan, my gunslinger that I'm hoping will become more pirate-esque in the future since he's...well, a pirate. Need to get to Brusthonin at some point.

c88286ec48.PNG

a1db75ae28.jpg

^ ahoy me hearties would ya like some booty

Then there's ConallLocke (AKA Connie, AKA, The Tiny Squirrel Son). He's a ranger who I need to honestly work on more. Clearly he has some good fashion sense. I really want like a foresty theme with him outfit-wise. Maybe the Innocent Aris set? Not sure yet.

ba89827d38.PNG

Next up is Teale, my Chanter, who I shockingly didn't think I'd like Chanters until I started playing him hard-core and he's fantastic. I love this dork to death, both in Aion and in D&D. I need to get him in a campaign at some point, dang.

15a2eb7cdc.PNG

aaa332f6d7.jpg

And finally is my wee Songweaver Lillionna, who is actually supposed to be a tiny and adorable maid (think maid cafes) who's actually a demon. I need to get her a maid dress and some light yellow dye for it. And if somehow possible, demon horns. >>;

120f59c3e3.png

39b8b77fdd.jpg

^ SO TINY~

So there are my alts. They're still works in progress in a lot of ways, but hopefully one day they'll look the way I want them to be. Until then, we'll just have Dolanna continue saving up Kinnah for this dysfunctional Asmo family.
adc2f1d921.jpg

2 hours ago, Dolanna-DN said:

And finally is my wee Songweaver Lillionna, who is actually supposed to be a tiny and adorable maid (think maid cafes) who's actually a demon. I need to get her a maid dress and some light yellow dye for it. And if somehow possible, demon horns. >>;

120f59c3e3.png

I am not sure how the tavern outfit looks on women, but there is an outfit that has the name "maid" in it. She will probably look like a lolita

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 4:24 AM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

These would do, the one that looks very nice, I think it is a refurbished version of the ingame. All these photos were found on the internet.

LDCmQJN.jpg2bcLxPg.jpgWV41i8N.jpg

That would honestly be perfect. Now it's either waiting for Luna to have it in their crafting shop on her or my main, or breaking down and getting the damn skin on the BCM. XDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That harp skin is reused on several items, because not not old weapons actually "deserved" its own variants by the time SWs were introduced (and it carried on as well), acting as filler (same deal with ATs and Gunners). It can be anything from UAS Yamennes and Tatar to Norsvold/Iluma instances and open world drops.

Archived