Post your Aion character!

Larxe-KT

On 15/9/2017 at 0:52 AM, Bogel-DN said:

48toMCF.jpg

Is he based on someone specific (like a real life actor or character from a movie)?

If you skipped the super short legs he could look like an ex-gangster who lost a little bit his shape. Now he kinda looks like a middle aged Canadian who just got a divorce and decided to go on vacation to Hawaii, no shade, he looks kinda funny in a good way.

Pretty unique char, most people want to make something super hot and sexy, you sure went another way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/4/2018 at 1:24 PM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Is he based on someone specific (like a real life actor or character from a movie)?

If you skipped the super short legs he could look like an ex-gangster who lost a little bit his shape. Now he kinda looks like a middle aged Canadian who just got a divorce and decided to go on vacation to Hawaii, no shade, he looks kinda funny in a good way.

Pretty unique char, most people want to make something super hot and sexy, you sure went another way.

"he kinda looks like a middle aged Canadian who just got a divorce and decided to go on vacation to Hawaii"  Hahahaha xD

I just want my char look like a real human, and I found this one is unique. He had dwarf figure before, then I made him taller to make him more realistic. I think he looks like young Brian Wilson, but someone said he looks like fat version of George Clooney ¬¬. Patch 5.0 destroyed his face, from soft and friendly become a little aggresive and cold.

Thank you :)

On 13/6/2018 at 10:05 AM, Bogel-DN said:

"he kinda looks like a middle aged Canadian who just got a divorce and decided to go on vacation to Hawaii"  Hahahaha xD

I just want my char look like a real human, and I found this one is unique. He had dwarf figure before, then I made him taller to make him more realistic. I think he looks like young Brian Wilson, but someone said he looks like fat version of George Clooney ¬¬. Patch 5.0 destroyed his face, from soft and friendly become a little aggresive and cold.

Thank you :)

I remember the post when 5.0 threw acid on our faces and my char got the worst make-under on my face, I remember your post there too and I think he looks pretty identical to before.

My char went from looking like a nordic vampire to an asian who got eye-surgery happy and his eyes became like he was squeezed to death or something.

I also searched for Brian Wilson, he doesn't look like like him, he looks like most middle aged men who dye their hair pitch black

tumblr_pahydibzq11v38ixzo1_1280.png

where did the old forums go? WHERE ARE ALL THE RELICS? sad times. game is different, won't ever play again except to log in and buy all the skins then dance on maps that are about to implode.....i mean....really....

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

That's an epic screenshot, lol!

The old forums were bad, and they should feel bad. :P

RIP postcount.

YES, they should feel bad...but....old content :(  old art, old drama, old people :(:(:( indeed RIP

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So with 7.0 and T2 gear truck hitting us in a week, I'm agonizing over my own End of the World. I can't, just can't let go of this Winged Champion visor

0ZRERRe.png

and turn it into some T2 abomination of a headgear. And just why did I have to go through all the trouble of making it ulti (it was legendary). Because I couldn't get a PVE headpiece to save my life, that's why. Now I'll have to build a crystal head from scratch just to be able to keep this ulti winged champy as skin.

This recent long, long awaited addition to BCM

CEcaKCC.png

slightly eases the pain, but...

Archived