Evergale feature you forgot to remove

Arhangelos

Well I saw that message RIGHT before the mass disconnect in Evergale Canyon, but I wasn't fast enough to screenshot it since the client automatically closes or crashes, so I only had a fraction of a second to capture the thing.

I was going to post this on the bug section, but this is not a bug, it is a feature meant for the korean servers that the developers forgot to remove in our version.

Right before you get a disconnect, you get 1 buff icon, a debuff icon and then a message that says you are not playing from an internet cafe, thus you get kicked, because apparently there is an algorithm in korean version to allow internet users easier entry, or better entry, or more entries, who knows.

This message is not always shown because most of the times the client simply closes or crashes instantly before any chat is shown. Also it is not a real report or a ban or anything, you log back in and you are where you are left, so yes this is a "feature" that needs to be removed. There are Evergales that turned tables because of this.

Right after the below screenshot, our league got a mass dc, not everyone, but most of us.

Xgwa72R.jpg

wow arx, dont take it personally but are you like re-discovering game  There were bunch of Forum topics about this, a lot of us sent many tickets EXPLAINING this problem, we commented forums about this so yeah..... we all know this... just NCsoft emplyoees CHOOSE to ignore all that and "solve" the issue at 6.0 where apparently EC gets removed.

maybe you should hit search button and look for similar topics on issues you think you discover but you don't, before you get forum ban for spamming~

2 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

wow arx, dont take it personally but are you like re-discovering game  There were bunch of Forum topics about this, a lot of us sent many tickets EXPLAINING this problem, we commented forums about this so yeah..... we all know this... just NCsoft emplyoees CHOOSE to ignore all that and "solve" the issue at 6.0 where apparently EC gets removed.

maybe you should hit search button and look for similar topics on issues you think you discover but you don't, before you get forum ban for spamming~

You could get a forum ban for spamming, because the above post says nothing but your 5 cents on how you think people should be in the forums.

Link those posts then, I found nothing about this specific message.

You can crash for different reasons:

• Your computer is bad.
  • You had Aion running for a long time before or already did content that required high memory usage (relates to the previous point in some cases)
  • Client is poorly optimised for Zerg vs Zerg.
  • Connection bug.
  • Random send log.

2 hours ago, Brasil-KT said:

How do you have a PC buff?

That is the whole purpose of the thread. He is saying getting this buff and that debuff means you will disconnect. It happens randomly when you resurrect inside Evergale Canyon.

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

That is the whole purpose of the thread. He is saying getting this buff and that debuff means you will disconnect. It happens randomly when you resurrect inside Evergale Canyon.

Understand, thanks

On 20/5/2018 at 5:35 AM, Bryos-DN said:

Only I didn't rez when this happened, the door was still closed and we didn't even start yet.

On 19/5/2018 at 7:44 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

wait, is this why i get DC in EC constantly ?

I thought it was a bug because my PC couldnt handle the graphics.

Or this is something else ?

If only you get a dc or error then it is something that has to do with your pc or your client or the memory etc, or just a random critical error.

when you log back in and you see almost the whole alliance offline, then it is the weird feature they didn't remove from the Korean servers.

On 13/5/2018 at 3:52 PM, Heat-KT said:

...I am still waiting for the other post about this issue with a screenshot, you seem to have vanished.

1 hour ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

...I am still waiting for the other post about this issue with a screenshot, you seem to have vanished.

Don't mind Heat. He/she likes to accuse people of things, and then when we prove him/her wrong, it's a disappearing act. Called me out as being wrong and needing to do my research for saying hats were included in the Prime Captain armor boxes in the race event, multiple people backed me up that what I said was correct, and Heat was never to be seen again~

21 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Don't mind Heat. He/she likes to accuse people of things, and then when we prove him/her wrong, it's a disappearing act. Called me out as being wrong and needing to do my research for saying hats were included in the Prime Captain armor boxes in the race event, multiple people backed me up that what I said was correct, and Heat was never to be seen again~

He even started with "doni't take this personally but"... meanwhile there are still people who wonder why the mass dc happening, most people still think it is a glitch the enemies are using, elyos accuse asmodians and asmodians accuse elyos, they says it is a "drop" as if we can drop things on the ground etc.

I just managed to get the screenshot and I think it was good to have it here.

Archived