Current Crucible of Discipline Glitches

Jozepy-DN

Enemy players take point markers despite being hit which is supposed to disrupt it.

although the player has more points they end up being the loser at the end

the bridge match walls push players off the side of the bridge. walls are inanimate therefore should not be pushing

enemy players able to cast off skills while behind obstacles

enemy players able to cast off skills despite running out of range before 50%

players can get stuck outside the fire match

players can get stuck in floor during coliseum match

targeting enemy player and repeatedly told Invalid target

remove shock refuses to go off despite no debuff preventing it get told "Cannot do that while standing/In combat"

theres more just cant think of them right now.

i'd like to add 2 more weirds things that might be glitches,

In the bridge match sometimes i see people jump out of the bridge and after a while getting back on the bridge without dying.

and sometimes i also see people jump off from the bridge and stay on the ground without dying,but  if i try to reach them i die. 

In the first case can be lag problem i guess... but when i see people stay alive on the ground under the bridge , they stay there for a long time while i can still cast skills, so cant be lag.

17 minutes ago, Devildagger-IS said:

and sometimes i also see people jump off from the bridge and stay on the ground without dying,but  if i try to reach them i die. 

I was in Discipline last night and this happened. Opponent fell off the bridge and I relaxed for a moment, expecting them to have to resurrect. Then like 2 seconds later, I get hit from below! Then again! I was like wtfffffff lmao. I could not hit back either. I was basically running up and down the bridge and couldn't hit my opponent. Had to stay away until that round's timer ran out.

Archived