Brasil-KT

How to change language?

5 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

When you open the launcher, there's a drop-down menu just above the email address input box that lets you select your language.

No, I mean aion 

Bryos-DN   
2 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

When you open the launcher, there's a drop-down menu just above the email address input box that lets you select your language.

Thats for the launcher only.

3 hours ago, Brasil-KT said:

Hi how can I change language in aion? I saw someone changed aion language to Spanish...

You cannot change your client's language at all. What you saw were the Spanish-dedicated servers on the European server (not affiliated with the North American servers, the ones you and I are on right now).

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

Thats for the launcher only.

You cannot change your client's language at all. What you saw were the Spanish-dedicated servers on the European server (not affiliated with the North American servers, the ones you and I are on right now).

I saw on aion NA not EU

Are you sure you didn't just see some people typing in Spanish in chat? Yes there are Spanish speaking groups on the NA servers but, the game itself is in English.

Bryos-DN   

You COULD potentially modify your client to show stuff on other languages. You would still need the Spanish client, but also large knowledge of how it works. :P 

OxO-KT   

C:\ Program Files(x86)\ NCSOFT \ Aion \ L10N \ enu \ data

Put the file in, dnot overwrite any file