game crash upon trying to load

Polyhmnia-KT

I downloaded Aion, And It says that it updates just fine. But when it goes to loading the game it gives me an error message "aion game client has stopped working, hang on while we report this to microsoft" followed by " A problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will now close the program"

It worked! THANK YOU! it took about 3 minutes for the game to get to the loading bar, and then only a couple more minutes to get to the game screen but it loaded pretty quickly than usual. again thank you so much!

edit: well i got to log in, but then it lagged out and gave me the same error message again.

42 minutes ago, Polyhmnia-KT said:

It worked! THANK YOU! it took about 3 minutes for the game to get to the loading bar, and then only a couple more minutes to get to the game screen but it loaded pretty quickly than usual. again thank you so much!

edit: well i got to log in, but then it lagged out and gave me the same error message again.

Boo! That's odd. Are you using a VPN or anything? Are you playing on a true potato computer? D:

Sorry for slow responses now.

Archived