Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 23, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 23, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kromede's Revenge will end. Enter Smoldering Fire Temple and defeat Kromede before it's too late.
  3. An issue where Hyperion did not drop loot will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

15-SJ2jPQ617tK3rliKj4JcmrZ76OFQ7L5Ua9jzq WKPIH2d.jpg2tPRm5-1y6HXSiZCVhXJmgjKZp3J3c0ERnZyG9Mj

• Cyan pinned this topic
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what to expect in May. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Kromede's Revenge will begin May 2.
  • Prestige Pack update May 2.
  • Secret of the Ancients will return in the middle of the month.
  • Power Up Week & Triple EXP Week will be activated at the end of the month.
  • Schedule of upcoming boosts:
    • Double drop May 4  - May 6
    • Double crafting May 11 - May 13
    • Double AP May 18 - May 20
    • Double EXP May 25 - May 27

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

There is still one more wednesday this month.

Secret of the Ancients was said to come in the middle of the month.

Are the rewards the same as everything just seems to be a retread week after week now? Or how about an update on 6.0 or 6.2? I know this is a negative response but you guys don't exactly make it easy to be positive by having us do the same things 5,000 times for the same rewards to advance and then no communication on top of it. 

How about we think the new update will be around ....... but we are not sure at least says something. Being ignored and mindlessly doing the same instances and events over and over for basicly the same rewards has gotten mind numbingly boring. Anyone playing a good game now they can recommend?  Not looking forward to another 3-4 months of "Are you here to help with evergale?" And then logging off.

12 minutes ago, Kadeth-KT said:

That will tell you when the servers are back online. That is the most recent update. Timestamp is Central Time.

For anyone checking this, the game is currently back up, however it does not appear any events have been activated yet. 

Can we at least get an acknowledgment that you guys are aware of the problems still occurring with xigncode and Windows 10? Numerous players I have spoken to this week have been unable to launch Aion for weeks, DESPITE the compatibility update you performed back on the 8th. Why should a large chunk of the playerbase be unable to play the game they love because you guys can't take the time to address their concerns? Even if it means you have to contact Windows management and inform them of the problem, is it really that difficult? People are getting tired and frustrated with the lack of support they are receiving, and I am getting tired of having to log every day and see that nothing has changed. Please let us know something is being done!

38 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Can we at least get an acknowledgment that you guys are aware of the problems still occurring with xigncode and Windows 10? Numerous players I have spoken to this week have been unable to launch Aion for weeks, DESPITE the compatibility update you performed back on the 8th. Why should a large chunk of the playerbase be unable to play the game they love because you guys can't take the time to address their concerns? Even if it means you have to contact Windows management and inform them of the problem, is it really that difficult? People are getting tired and frustrated with the lack of support they are receiving, and I am getting tired of having to log every day and see that nothing has changed. Please let us know something is being done!

Or even just DISABLE XIGNCODE until they can get Xigncode to be compatible with Windows 10... I mean, it's not like they're actually using Xigncode to catch/stop hackers anyway.

My computer keeps telling me it needs to perform a Windows update, but I keep sleeping the notice because I'm afraid it will be this update that will prevent Aion from working. Smh, come on, NCsoft...

Archived