Weekly Server Maintenance - May 23, 2018

Cyan

@Vantheria-DN Unfortunately for many users like myself, we were unable to block the update or got the notice late that there was even a problem. Windows is as much to blame for this ridiculous mess as NCWest, but unlike dealing with Windows, we SHOULD have the ability to easily get in contact with a representative and have our concerns addressed.

21 hours ago, Cyan said:

News is coming for all of those so stay tuned. It states in the preview post that they're all still actively in development and may be subject to change.

Nice little escape clause line that one.It's really really simple when communicating to people if you aren't going too deliver a service or product don't even mention it,it's really simple.

Considering your track record with player's it would be best if you made sure you can deliver and everything is working as intended before posting.

14 minutes ago, zikira-KT said:

Nice little escape clause line that one.It's really really simple when communicating to people if you aren't going too deliver a service or product don't even mention it,it's really simple.

Considering your track record with player's it would be best if you made sure you can deliver and everything is working as intended before posting.

Maybe, but with potatoes like you around...

"NCsoft never tells us anything!"

"NCsoft told us something but failed to deliver, so they shouldn't have told us it!"

98NUuAq.png

Yeah, the Windows 10 issue is stupid af, and I'd like to see another response on it that at least acknowledges that the problem is a known issue and that somebody somewhere is working on addressing it. :|

Edit:

Cyan made a post about it https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/2361-windows-10-users-requesting-help-with-xigncode3/?do=findComment&comment=25063

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

snip.........

My computer keeps telling me it needs to perform a Windows update, but I keep sleeping the notice because I'm afraid it will be this update that will prevent Aion from working. Smh, come on, NCsoft...

The same thing for me, I'm afraid to update windows 10. But sooner I will have to update and what will happen after? If I must wait for them to get this problem fixed I will have plenty of time to try other games. >.< Really is it a joke?

On 5/23/2018 at 7:00 PM, Melodiosa-KT said:

The same thing for me, I'm afraid to update windows 10. But sooner I will have to update and what will happen after? If I must wait for them to get this problem fixed I will have plenty of time to try other games. >.< Really is it a joke?

DkEiSDY.jpg

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived