Aion TW will get 6.0

Neleth-KT

No other region is so neglected, uncared for, disfavored as much as NA is. The website is frozen in time since 3.x patch, it's slow and buggy at many times, the shop doesn't even work properly and there's features you still can check and explore which are fun, but for 2012 time. We're so neglected, sometimes I believe even NCKorea and their dev team don't care, maybe they just don't want us to give the full patches we've missed.

@Hime promised a new website with 6.0, but I honestly doubt it'll happen.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1416-is-there-plans-for-a-new-website-soonby-60/?tab=comments#comment-13417

Would it really take 3 whole patches to change the website? All they'll do is probably just change the background pic as always. Remember it took them 2 years (I think) to give us new forums, should we really expect anything new and exciting for a website?

I don't know how it became website discussing o-o

But anyway lately NCwest improved alot lately by listening to players and add what they wanted in shop I think it's a good start.
With increase sale of 6.0 I think finally it's time for renewal for a new website :)

6 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

I don't know how it became website discussing o-o

But anyway lately NCwest improved alot lately by listening to players and add what they wanted in shop I think it's a good start.
With increase sale of 6.0 I think finally it's time for renewal for a new website :)

Adding few items to the shop due to player request won't redeem the amount of failure and disappointment they've shown us. Can't blame Cyan or Hime either, but what good is a new patch with new things if it's gonna flop here in the West? You first need a publisher that will actually care.

• Aion Team
6 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Promised? I feel ncwest would never use the promise word.

The direct quote was "We can't promise anything." It's difficult to target projects so far in advance because there's a lot of unexpected things that can happen. Is the website something we're looking at? Yes, but, you'll have to wait until we're ready to share news about it, same with upcoming patches.

15 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The direct quote was "We can't promise anything." It's difficult to target projects so far in advance because there's a lot of unexpected things that can happen. Is the website something we're looking at? Yes, but, you'll have to wait until we're ready to share news about it, same with upcoming patches.

While that is true that we have to wait til you guys get the necessary information, all regions are already informed about the next patch. Russia and EU confirmed skipping to 6.2, Taiwan goes 6.0, what about us? We're like the last ones to know anything lol. It's kinda sad, you know. We players are kinda tired of being neglected.

Well see. Maybe. Might happen. Could be. Possibly. 

How about putting out your best guess? Can you possibly be so inept that you don't know whether it will be 6.0 or 6.2 released next. Update us with what you do know instead of silence. Other regions actually give pertinent updates when they can but N/A acts like its government secrets they would be releasing. Or they just don't give a damn. Trying Bless on the 28th. Maybe they will communicate WTF is going on with that game. Will I keep playing Aion?       Well see. Maybe. Might happen. Could be. Possibly. 

No offense, but your posts used to be annoying:S, recently they started to become a lil more interesting Neleth :ph34r:, thanks for that^_^ and Cyan, as kind as you are, your team is slacking a lot as usual, the website will prob take a few years till it gets updated...and not to run off topic but, the rewards of this "The Secret of the Ancients" Event is not well thought out either...as usual.

15 hours ago, Pandastein-DN said:

I dont see the problem.

Remeber when Eu tried to go ahead than NA with parch releases? 

Well as you can see GF is doing a little bit better when it's about communication though, for example letting their community know what will happen with the upcoming patch while we still have no idea. Also just look at the website... It's been pointed out quite a few times.

29 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Well as you can see GF is doing a little bit better when it's about communication though, for example letting their community know what will happen with the upcoming patch while we still have no idea. Also just look at the website... It's been pointed out quite a few times.

Gameforge does not communicate with their playerbase. When they nerfed Spire and Luna weekly, people protested yet GF kept the changes. A good website and some info for the players doesn't change the fact they're still the worst publishing company out there. 

TW for me usually means "Total War". "Aion Total War" could be a nice game :P . But I know you mean Taiwan here. 

For the people who never played a Total War game, is a saga of turn based strategy games. Nice ones. 

But I must say something related about the thread, so: 

It seems so strange to me that TW will go for 6.0 even when other regions will skip that one and go for 6.2 at once. If 6.X still have some things to be fixed and rebalanced, maybe we can wait for 6.5 or something like that before having the "big update" :P 

8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Gameforge does not communicate with their playerbase. When they nerfed Spire and Luna weekly, people protested yet GF kept the changes. A good website and some info for the players doesn't change the fact they're still the worst publishing company out there. 

Oh I agree, I was speaking about the 6.2 patch. Nothing else since I disgrace GF for many things. lol

23 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

It seems so strange to me that TW will go for 6.0 even when other regions will skip that one and go for 6.2 at once. If 6.X still have some things to be fixed and rebalanced, maybe we can wait for 6.5 or something like that before having the "big update" :P 

It is not that strange. TW is actually owned by NCsoft not published by another company so it makes sense they are getting it at 6.0 and publishers at a later date. This allows NCsoft editions of the game to be released before other regions.

Archived