Producer’s Letter – Spring 2018

Neleth-KT

4 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

You think it's Aion's Letter ? :P Nope it's BnS

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/producers-letter-spring-2018/

New class and engine unreal 3 to 4

Aion ? nothing :P
Still waiting for 2nd muse class :ph34r:

Edit : I did a research there's a cry engine 2 3 4 5 already why don't we get update like BnS ?  O.o

You won't see a second muse class for a long time, maybe with patch 7.x? Who knows.

Aion already had an engine update, unfortunately, on NA is awfully optimized. The mentality is, if the game is more than 8+ years old, it won't get taken care of properly. 

It would be a LOT of work to move Aion from Cryengine 2(?) to the newer and equally garbage Cryengines. At that point, they might as well make a new game. At least BnS is moving from Unreal 3 to 4, but that's a long way out from being done. The new class is coming before the engine update.

BnS is also newer and more popular than Aion. :/ It's still probably just a money farm for any Lineage products they're working on. 

I mean, don't feel TOO left out.   Aion DOES get a massive graphical overhaul in 6.0 (update from CE 3 to whichever engine the ydecided on)  

Aion has received the same treatment and our next major patch SHOULD give us that love <3

16 minutes ago, Emyrryl-KT said:

I mean, don't feel TOO left out.   Aion DOES get a massive graphical overhaul in 6.0 (update from CE 3 to whichever engine the ydecided on)  

Aion has received the same treatment and our next major patch SHOULD give us that love <3

The engine in itself wasn't updated, only some graphical areas in Heiron and Beluslan, but Cygnea and Enshar remain the same.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

The engine in itself wasn't updated, only some graphical areas in Heiron and Beluslan, but Cygnea and Enshar remain the same.

Ahh, There is also a HUGE difference in player models in comparison.  Either that or what I saw on KR  was upscaled. Because it looked significantly better n' it does now.

Archived