Event Server Maintenance - May 24, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period tomorrow, Thursday, May 24, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

- Changes -

• The Secret of the Ancients Event will begin. Full details can be found tomorrow.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

• Cyan pinned this topic
11 hours ago, Lashian-KT said:

Any veteran player know if this event is as rewarding as SFT? I just returned after years and i manage to catch up in gear thanks to SFT

Not as rewarding but it was far easier to do, since it is the type of event that you click the npc, get the event quest items and you do quests in neardby npcs or something.

Kumuki and SFT were better at rewards and the best so far was Daeva Dash, by far the most profitable event ever.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You're forgetting the glorious Pumpkin King event!

I am not sure I ever did that, I was playing at that time but it is an event you had to go out and hunt something if I remember correctly. There were times that stepping outside norsvold was prohibiting with all those +30 no-animation groups that were waiting to kill everyone.

Unless it is another event which I forgot.

You are confusing events. The Pumpkin one was the one with the pumpkin bosses inside Archdaeva instances, from which you looted pumpkins and turned them in for bundles from which you could select your prizes (and they were good, like Harvesters armour).

You are confusing it with the Omens one, where you got talismans and you used them on Omens in open world and got items you gave to a tree and got bundles of stuff. That, despite the so called "+30 gear players" was fun as well. Not as rewarding, but I would enjoy seeing it again.

Would it be possible to add certain 5.0 crafting materials to events ? They're nearly impossible to farm (bosses with 12M HP that reset for no apparent reason every 30s... or the other option, 6-man/alliance bosses that drop outdated weapons) and are needed to craft the Prowess set added to aetherforging in 5.8 (Heart of Frost update). I mean the Natural Magic Stones (Blue 152012708, Green 152012709, Purple 152012710 & Red 152012707). They also come as an untradeable bundle that gives a single one of them randomly (Natural Magic Stone Bundle 188055470).

Otherwise (and even better), please add the bundle as a drop to instances... like Frozen Monolith for instance, which already drops another component needed for the craft (the Hecalites).

On 5/24/2018 at 0:45 PM, knee-DN said:

Would it be possible to add certain 5.0 crafting materials to events ? They're nearly impossible to farm (bosses with 12M HP that reset for no apparent reason every 30s... or the other option, 6-man/alliance bosses that drop outdated weapons) and are needed to craft the Prowess set added to aetherforging in 5.8 (Heart of Frost update). I mean the Natural Magic Stones (Blue 152012708, Green 152012709, Purple 152012710 & Red 152012707). They also come as an untradeable bundle that gives a single one of them randomly (Natural Magic Stone Bundle 188055470).

Otherwise (and even better), please add the bundle as a drop to instances... like Frozen Monolith for instance, which already drops another component needed for the craft (the Hecalites).

Seconding this! The sentiment of the diogenite bundles is nice and I'm pleased as punch about the stone of life fragments (because for real, those things are flat out not included in the primordial loot table and you cannot convince me otherwise ¬¬), but there's other crafting mats that would be really good as event rewards- even basics like spirit stones of light and ancient crafting/chronos/eternity stones because literally everyone needs those- and instance drops, in the case of materials like water drops, natural gems, and natural magic stones.

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived