How's Aion today.

For someone that just dont know how's the game these days.

Aion used to be cool for anyone, kinda easy to reach a decent gear vs endgame people. But atm, aion suffered lot of changes.

If ur a new player, u just create your char, lvlup to 66 in some hours, and then ? u go to Adma/Theo (basic instances from nors at 66) and that's all. ofc if u dont get 1hitted from lv75 opposite faction player full +25 while ur going to entrace...  then u have to wait some event like kromede, kumuki, daeva dash, to get some Billions on your inventory (ofc u'll need an army of alts to do that) and spend it, i mean, WASTE it. cuz u will try an item to +20 and u'r gonna loose atleast 30 omegas ? that's like 3b. and that's only 1 item, ONE. after that u need +12 manastone with respective major fel sock, 500m per mana on a single item. and that's only 1 slot on 1 item. after u reach some geared at PVE, and lv 75 (OFC) meaby, just meaby u can get invited to FM (last intance atm, Frozen Monolith) for what? oh ! PVP purifying items. what is totally useless for the new players since they are building PVE first so they can reach the gear for the instance. btw, if u (the new player) decide to play PVP.... well, u have no chances to race with someone that's already geared on the server until aion version 9.5 meaby... then u have instances like ToE that are kinda hard for ppl, for a minion drop (ofc they can be kerub rank D) so no point of gearing. if u want purify PVE u have to spent tons of "BOS MATS RUN" along the weeks to get x2 purify items on a single run. if u wanna rush it u will need exp and geared ppl to helpu on BoS full run to get x7............................................................

oh i forgot Evergale stuff. then if u want your PVE accs (as new player) u will need spent some days on evergale, 3 hours trying to win a single game that is kinda impossible without premade, cuz allways gonna b an opposite faction member creating false auto-accept allys to evergale, so when u go in with ppl ur ally lead is an enemy afking, so u will never get kicked from that and u will waste even more time there. btw, if u want to purify pvp is the same system.

but well, some ppl got motivated for aion version 6.0 cuz there's the balance of things. but, atleast on NCSoft NA, not a single GM gave info about it.

so what's the point of current version of aion ? make ppl unistall ? make ppl buy fully geared accounts for crazy amounts of IRL money ? make ppl rage with their gears +20 for nothing cuz someone can dissapear u with his mommywallet+30gears ? scare away new players ? kill the server ?

i think ppl want some answers, explanations Nc STAFF.

cheers !

#makeaiongreatagain

I admire that you can speak English, but this was really hard to read, and your formatting wasn't always nice or consistent. Most people aren't going to get through or understand your post.

I don't wholly disagree with your sentiment, but I don't wholly agree with it either. You can still have fun and get geared in Aion, but, just like usual, you're going to have to make some friends and be social to do it. PuG'ing will always be RNG. You don't need +20 gear to have fun. Worry about all that nitty-gritty, min/maxing later.

30 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I admire that you can speak English, but this was really hard to read, and your formatting wasn't always nice or consistent. Most people aren't going to get through or understand your post.

I don't wholly disagree with your sentiment, but I don't wholly agree with it either. You can still have fun and get geared in Aion, but, just like usual, you're going to have to make some friends and be social to do it. PuG'ing will always be RNG. You don't need +20 gear to have fun. Worry about all that nitty-gritty, min/maxing later.

ok im gonna take some hours to re-do the text and post again. btw, tons of ppl doesnt care make friends ingame, they just want play the game. me example

1 hour ago, Cler-KT said:

ok im gonna take some hours to re-do the text and post again. btw, tons of ppl doesnt care make friends ingame, they just want play the game. me example

If you don't want to make friends, don't play an MMO or expect to become top tier in an MMO. :|

in some way I understand your feelings. But I guess you wanted to leave a message for new players. And they dont come to the forums. Usually forums are mor for veterans and players that are deeper in the game. (Took me some months in Aion before coming here). 

And I can understand your frustration cause also was an important game for me. Probably I played many more ours in Aion than in all the other games I played. (Also is the game were I used more money). But, like Guns & Roses said: "nothing lasts forever" . I think is time to face this, and let it go. We do not have to do that right now. We can still play sometimes in what still remains. But just do not expect to see this game as it used to be. 

be happy. Play with what you have when you want and thats all. 

6 hours ago, Cler-KT said:

Playing with friends is fun :)

Anyway I do adma/ttc at least 30 times a week and I rarely encountered elite pvp asmos even they're here elyos help me push them back.

Archived