evergale afkers list let's start put some names down

as you guys know alot of people want to free win and afk in evergale i am getting sick of it. regardless asmo or elyo

let's stop this free bees once for all..

"Harp" SW he/she was afk as he is alli leader we couldnt do anything. i asked be4 start if you gonna afk give me vice so i can atleast arrange clerics and dps.

it is free to PLAY NOT free TO WIN GAME

Do like WoW and some of the Others have always done, remain still for more and 1 min GONE!!!!!!!!!!! now that said, you can time you Bio breaks accordingly!!!  Bio? Short of Biological, i.e. urination and defecation. That is old terminology from ARPANET the Military's role playing days of Simulated WAR, I as a Participant know as SFC SilverClaw!! A Nic name given to a little Cherokee baby boy by his Cherokee Grandfather, born to a Caucasian blonde haired, blue eyed Father, I being born with white (silver) hair and mother never knowing she had to trim my nails, Poor Grandfather raoollllll LOL!!  His lil Silver clawed Beast has come a long way Baby!!! Sorry I digress as a Narcists. 

3 hours ago, SILVERCLAW-DN said:

Do like WoW and some of the Others have always done, remain still for more and 1 min GONE!!!!!!!!!!! now that said, you can time you Bio breaks accordingly!!!  Bio? Short of Biological, i.e. urination and defecation. That is old terminology from ARPANET the Military's role playing days of Simulated WAR, I as a Participant know as SFC SilverClaw!! A Nic name given to a little Cherokee baby boy by his Cherokee Grandfather, born to a Caucasian blonde haired, blue eyed Father, I being born with white (silver) hair and mother never knowing she had to trim my nails, Poor Grandfather raoollllll LOL!!  His lil Silver clawed Beast has come a long way Baby!!! Sorry I digress as a Narcists. 

I, too, identify as an appache attack helicopter.

12 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Doing a witch hunt type of thread like this one will force Cyan to close it. I don't recommend doing this thing unless you want trouble with NCWest.

^-- this

Falls under "naming and shaming". Attempting to list all the AFKers in EC is an exercise in futility. 

EC is right full of AFKers and spy alts for the other faction. Your alliance lead can kick AFKers, preferably after a ready check, provided lead isn't AFK as well.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived