Forums

Delay In-between skills

Bokara-KT

I don't know what happened, I didn't play for a week and I can be certain that I did cast skills faster than now
I know Attack speed isn't the problem, but I have noticed that In-between skills, there is a brief moment where I cannot press any other skill(unclickable,they go dark)
You must think "what is this guy saying, that's how it should be"
Yes, there should be that kind of moment where when you press a skill, you can't use other skills in the same time, but after that first moment, there comes another second of impossibility of clicking any other skill
Example: On my ranger, after I press a skill, immediately after pressing it, chain skills come up and I can press them, but now, there is that second where I have to wait for skills to become clickable again, which is rather slow now.
My internet is working fine and my ping is as it should be.
I don't know why is this like that but it's definitely affecting my experience in-game and making it much difficult.
Hope someone can help me with this weird problem.

30 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

If you can make a video of it, it'd be easier to determine what's wrong. It could be ping, it could be graphical.

You can see that skills go off two times
The second time is during casting a skill, but i can notice a difference from a week ago

I see, it's definitely ping in this case. What's your usual ping? Because I play from Europe, my ping without a reducer is around 250-300, and that's when I see that kind of delay. With a ping reducer, I don't face that issue.

yeah I play from Europe as well and my usual ping is 250, so yeah, if it's ping, I'm gonna use ping reducer, though, It's still weird for me because before today, I didn't need any ping reducer and everything worked fine
Which one are you using?

Yes that's a ping issue. Maybe your ISP changed the routing for your inet traffic causing you to have higher ping now.

In the past I used BattlePing, but nowadays the smaller providers like reducethelag offer almost the same experience and stability for much less money.

There's many ping reducers to use, for me, the one I use and works best is RTL (ReduceTheLag), it's cheap and effective. You can also try BattlePing, Pingzapper, WTFast and ExitLag. See and try what works best.

I remember before 5.0 I didn't need to use any ping reducers, it was a fluent 180ms or less, but I think their servers got worse and yeah.

Archived