Weekly Server Maintenance - May 30, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 30, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Secret of the Ancients will continue for one more week.
  3. Triple EXP will be activated for one week.
  4. Power Up Week will activated for one week.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

a_8EzdPXqZWS0N1P8HIzkgd0SEbZ8b68zfvZ5gX- r2FmyyW.jpg KdAFsXW.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

First I've heard of a bug preventing 23 people from entering. Seen the DC one, but that's it.

I have seen it twice now one was Fencer's alliance.  It got bugged and all 24 people in it never got pop and couldn't leave or reque.  Each day after until the next Wed they would be the first alliance up automatically and could not get in.  When Maint came and server got rebooted the alliance got cleared out and then that fixed them but they lost like 5 days of ec because were bugged. I assume this is the same bug.  Evryone in that alliance made a ticket so was reported but nothing got done except told to wait till maint.

1 minute ago, Tyd-KT said:

I have seen it twice now one was Fencer's alliance.  It got bugged and all 24 people in it never got pop and couldn't leave or reque.  Each day after until the next Wed they would be the first alliance up automatically and could not get in.  When Maint came and server got rebooted the alliance got cleared out and then that fixed them but they lost like 5 days of ec because were bugged. I assume this is the same bug.  Evryone in that alliance made a ticket so was reported but nothing got done except told to wait till maint.

Hahahahaha that's bizarre!!

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived