RANGER DONT DROP POINTS IN ARENA

Denidreom-DN

• RANGER SPEED MOVE 12.0 FIX 
  • NO EMOTION ATACK 
  • DONT RECEIVE DAMAGE ON WATER 
  •  ME DENIDREOM , KSARA AND LORDKEN (FULL PRIME PURIFICATION +17 TEMPLAR ) IS OF SAME LEGION  3X1 AND THIS GUY KILLED ALL IN   3 HIT                  ( IS 3X1 GUYS !!!  ALL FULL PRIME)

12 hours ago, Denidreom-DN said:
  • RANGER SPEED MOVE 12.0 FIX 

eeemmm yes thats how ranger works since for ever, you know coz Mau Form, Speed of the Wind, Tactical Retreat, mov speed buffs.

• DONT RECEIVE DAMAGE ON WATER 

Damage from water isn't instant, is a delayed damage debuff, wich can be dispelled with Ranger's stigma Nature's Resolve or with Terraform.
apart from that because ping issues is common to see someone falling from a cliff for a few moments when in reality they are safe in the other side.

•  ME DENIDREOM , KSARA AND LORDKEN (FULL PRIME PURIFICATION +17 TEMPLAR ) IS OF SAME LEGION  3X1 AND THIS GUY KILLED ALL IN   3 HIT                  ( IS 3X1 GUYS !!!  ALL FULL PRIME)

are you really in full Prime? all the gear +15 with Prime accesories too?  coz in the screenshot you only have 18k hp, thats kinda low nowadays, while Tony i guess is sitting around 28k HP. he has Sheba Lv 4 and some items +20, i guess is not crazy if he could 3 Hit you and the SM with some lucky crits from Stunning shot and Rupture arrow.

https://ibb.co/d0Q9Sd

this guy died and do not lost any point

Top ranks in chaos lose less points now, and with the cler and bard afk there you have some fast and ez kills to recover points

63SbpQW.png

• NO EMOTION ATACK 

Maybe he has a Dark Passenger within himself, a deep and obscure uncontrollable need to kill people in arena.

A psychopath waiting for his next prey, that should be the reason why there are NO Emotions in his attacks.

(sorry i couldn't resist... Dexter Fan here   and i'm watching ''The Following'' now xD )

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, I'm glad that DevilNest-KT replied most of the questions for me. 

As you may noticed, my playstyle in Chaos/Glory is that I dont usually abuse kills. The only situation I would go for massive kill amounts is when 2 or more players focus only on me. I remember during these chaos matches, at least 2 or 3 players are teammed up targeting me. You said I did not receive any dmg in the end, my answer is that there is a potion that makes you invincible for 40s. Luckily I had that potion.

Sorry for ruining your chaos experience! Have a nice day ^.^

Archived